Chapter 24

[Reader's POV]

I hear feet slap against the hardwood floor, most likely being Jin who left a minute ago to get me a change of clothes.

My thoughts were confirmed when a pile of clean clothes fall onto my lap. "Thank you." I thank him before standing from spot on the couch and making my way into the bathroom down the hall.

As I shut and locked the door, I was able to let my emotions get the best of me. I know I said I wasnt worried about getting Hoseok back but to be completely honest, I'm scared shitless.

What if we can't get him back? What if his father does something to him before we could get close to him?

A few tear stream down my face as I let myself slide down the door and onto the ground. I should've just told him I wanted to go home, how it felt unsafe but I decided we should stay.

"It's all my fault." I whisper as I sob to myself quietly. Well, at least I thought I was quiet.

"Y/n I know you're probably on the floor crying while blaming yourself but you need to change and go to bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." Namjoon says from the other side of the door.

"It's all my fault Namjoon, If I had just said I wanted to go home we wouldn't be in this situation." I sob.

"Hoseok's father has many tricks up his sleeve Y/n, he could've followed you guys home and gotten Hoseok from there as well. This was just another one of his many plans to get his son, don't blame yourself blame his father."

I wipe away my tears and take deep breaths before standing up from the dirty bathroom floor and changing. I take my dress and throw it into the laundry hamper that the bathroom provided and proceeded to change into the sweatpants and baggy shirt Jin had loaned me.

After changing and taking off my ruined make-up, I walk out of the bathroom to see Namjoon leaning up against the wall, waiting for me.

"The guest room is right here," He opens the guest room door that was placed next to the bathroom. "Jin and I are just across the hallway, come get us if you need anything." Namjoon rubs my shoulder before leaving for his room.

I walk into to the guest room, it being just like any other guest room, small and cozy.

After climbing into bed and getting comfortable, I close my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

|

I hear the sound of talking and a few laughs here and there. My eyes crack open and squint due to the unneeded sunlight.

The door creeks open as Jin peaks his head in. "Oh you're awake, we have breakfast downstairs." He says.

I nod my head and climb out of bed, my feet feeling as if I had stepped on a bed of nails.

Laughing erupted from the kitchen, a certain laugh catching my attention. When I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen, my eyes widen.

"Hoseok?" I question. He turns away from his conversation with who looks to be Jimin, smiling at me.

"Hey darling, how'd you sleep?" He asked. My face held confusion. Was it all a dream?

"Okay," I answer, slowly walking towards him. He stood up from his seet and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What're you doing here? I thought-"

"You thought my father took me? Thought I was hurt? Well darling, you're-"

*BANG*

Hoseok's grip around my waist loosned as he fell to the ground, a pool of blood forming underneath him.

I drop to the ground, placing my hands on his broad chest as he bled out. "Hoseok! Hoseok!" I scream. "Guys-" I look up to the others, trying to call for help but stop myself as I notice they're in the same state as Hoseok.

I slowly stood from my spot on the ground, blood soaked in through the pants I was wearing as I stare in utter shock.

Everyone was dead, besides myself.

"Ah and I saved the best for last," I snap my head towards Hoseok's father who stood in front of me, gun in hand. "Now you'll know how it feels." He says.

I back away slowly, my foot getting caught on Hoseok's lifeless hand. "Why? Why did you do this!" I yell.

Hoseok's father aims his gun at me, finger close to pulling the trigger. "Sweet, sweet, revenge darling." He says as he pulls the trigger.

|

My body then flung up in the sheets as I screamed, tears running down my cheeks.

||

(UNEDITED)

😃😉

Thanks for reading!