Chapter 1

Skylar's POV

"Sky! Sky! Sky! Sky! Sky! Sky! Wake Up!" Isaac was practically jumping on the bed. "What?" I moaned. "It's are birthday silly come on!" he yanked me out of bed and down the stairs. "Happy Birthday guys!" everyone yelled. "Oh jeez you just murdered my ears!" I laughed. "Come on I gots a present for you!" Isaac said picking me up and running into the backyard. "Well your hyper today!" I laughed. "Yep very!" he laughed too. "Hugs!" he yelled hugging me. "Yaay hugs!" I yelled too. "Okay ready for a present you are going to love!" He asked. "Okay!" I jumped as he ran in the house to get it. He ran back out and gave it to me to open. "Woah!" I said. "Isaac thank you!" I hugged him. "Oh I got you something too! One sec!" I ran inside and grabbed his present. Then when I came back out Isaac just kissed me out of no where! Well I have only one thing to say....Best Birthday Ever!

Of course I'm kissing him back! But I hear a camera taking pictures! Bethany! Isaac soon pulled away "Uh one sec!" I ran up into my room and closed the door. I screamed in my pillow! "Holy crowbars!" I jumped around my room all hyper. Then I went back down. "I'm back!" I said making them laugh. "I got another present!" Isaac said. "Isaac your giving me too many present's!" I laughed. "Well too bad!" he laughed too. "Fine!" I laughed. He took me up in the tree house and gave me a box with a necklace inside. It had the words Impossible Girl written across it. "Aww thanks Isaac!" I said. "Well your my Impossible girl!" he leaned in and kissed me for the second time today. Man I feel like melting!

I really feel safe with Isaac! He is my Knight in Shinning Armor! Well a very hyper one I might add! "Sky come on we have to go to Volley ball!" Bethany yelled. I pulled away from the kiss and yelled back "Okay!" I got up "See you after practice babe!" Isaac said peaking my cheek. "Okay bye!" I said going back down and grabbing my gym bag full of my Volley ball stuff. "What where you and Isaac doing up there?" Bethany asked as Jordan drove us to practice.

"I'll tell you when we get there because Someone *Points to Jordan* will be listening to are conversation!" I looked to Jordan. "Jordan!" Bethany laughed. "Well you are right behind me!" he argued. "Still!" I laughed. "Oh fine I'll get it out of Isaac when I get back!" he laughed making me and Bethany laugh too. "Okay we're here! Have fun!" Jordan said as me and Bethany lugged are bags out of the car. "Bye!" Me and Beth said before going inside.

"Oh jeez Mike coming 4 o'clock!" Bethany said turning around behind us to see Mike. "Hey ladies!" he said going in between me and Bethany and putting his arms around are shoulder's. "This Ginger is not available!" she said stepping on his foot. "Ouch! Someone is feisty!" he said. "Mike I have a boyfriend go away!" I said smaking him in back of his head. Bethany looked at me giving me the 'Who is it?' look. "Isaac!" I said. "Oh!" Bethany said.

"Mike just back off!" are friend Bree pushed him and she took his place between me and Beth. "Happy Birthday Sky!" she said. "At least someone from my team besides Beth remembered!" I glared at Mike. "Ha ha!" Bree laughed at Mike in a bragging way making me and Beth laugh. "Hai Girls!" Ross came over to us (Are other friend). "Hey Ross Lynch!" I teased him. "Okay just because my name is Ross doesn't mean you can change my last name!" he laughed making us laugh too. "Happy Birthday miss Skylar!" he said. "Why thank you!" I said mocking his voice. "Okay everyone gather up!" Coach yelled and we all formed a circle. "Now as you all know Skylar's Birthday is today....And so we got her this!" Coach gave me a trophy like he does to every other kid on their Birthday!

~When the Volleyball tournament is over because I'm lazy~

"Mike get away from us!" me and Beth ran home with Mike chasing us. "Isaac!" I yelled as we entered the house with Mike following me up to the tree house. "Isaac!" I yelled before I got cornered. "Mike get away from me!" I yelled. "Skylar?" Isaac yelled. "Isaac help!" I yelled as Mike tried to kiss me. "Hey get away from her!" Isaac pushed him to the other wall. "Bethy!" I ran down the tree house to see Bethany washing out her mouth with soap. "Did he kiss you?" she asked. "No Isaac is beating him up!" I said. "Beth! Sky! You okay?" Bree asked. "No I got Mike germs in my mouth!" Bethany said. "Ewww!" Bree laughed.

"You?" Bree asked me. "No because Isaac is beating the crap out of him!" I laughed. Then we heard Isaac moan and we rushed to him. We found him laying in the backyard. I looked up to the tree house to see Mike smirking. "JORDAN!" I yelled. "GET ME BETH'S CROWBAR!" I added. "Here!" he tossed it to me and I smirked as I held it. "Ohh Mike!" I said climbing up the tree house. "Yes!" he asked. "I'm going to KILL YOU!" I wacked him with the crowbar and Bethany joined. "You never hurt Isaac again!" I said kicking him on his side. "Bree come take my place!" I said.

"I'll be glad too!" she took the crowbar from me and started wacking him with it. I went back to the still moaning Isaac and helped him up. "Thank you babe!" he said leaning in to kiss me but instead pushed me into the pool. "What the Black Magic!" I yelled at him. He held out his hand and I grabbed it but pulled him into the water with me. "Troll!" he said moving his hair out of his eyes. "You trolled me first!" I laughed. Then Bethany fell from the tree house. "Ginger down!" she moaned "Bethy!" me and Bree say at the same time and rush over to her....

*Hope you guys liked chapter 1! please vote and leave a comment! If you have any ideas for another book that you might want me to do just DM me or email me! If you want to email me then DM me and I'll give it to you! Thanks for reading! I will see you next time! (Salutes).