Chapter 3

Skylar's POV (Cuz I can)

"Okay so Jordan and Bree fell asleep on each other and they look really cute! You have to cone look!" she laughed. I looked at Isaac and ten back to Beth. "Lets go!" me and Isaac say then run down the stairs to find Bree and Jordan cuddling on the couch! I took a picture of it with my phone. Then Dylan came in and when she saw them she looked mad! Really mad! Then Cierra came in "PAPA I WANT MY WAFFLEZ NOW!" She yelled as Sally making Bree and Jordan fall off the couch.

Dylan started laughing a little. "And....post!" I laughed. "SKYLAR YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" She yelled and I ran up into my room as she chased me. "What did you say on that picture!" she demanded. "Just that you guys looked cute!" I laughed and she hit my arm. "Ow! It's not like I told him or anything!" I laughed. "Tell me what?" Jordan asked from the opposite side of the door. "N-Nothing!" Bree hit my arm again. "Ow!" I whined. "Bree I know your lying! Tell me what?" he said. "N-Nothing I swear!" she said quickly. "Okay well that was awkward!" I thought.

Then I heard a boom sound! Like someone was thrown agaist a wall! "Dylan I don-" Jordan got cut off by something. Bree didn't hear it because she was looking out the window. I opened the door a bit to see what it was. It was Jordan up against a wall and Dylan kissing him. "Eww yuck!" I whispered shutting the door. "What is 'Eww yuck?'" she asked. Oh jeez if Bree saw this would crush her. "Nothing!" I said standing in front of the door. "Dylan I like Som-" Jordan got cut off again. "What was that?" Bree asked. "Uhh nothing!" I said. "Bree! Help Dyl-" Jordan yelled before getting blocked off again.

"Dylan Sto-" Jordan yelled. "Jordan!" Bree pulled me out of the way. "Hey get off of him!" Bree yelled walking towards them but Dylan pushed Bree down the stairs. "Bree!" Jordan pushed Dylan out of the way and I locked her in the closet then ran next to Jordan and Bree. "Bree I-I don't like her that way!" Jordan said rather fast. "I-I like you Bree! Only you!" he said. "Oh just kiss me already!" she said and kissed Jordan. "Eww yuck!" I said getting up. Then I took a secret picture of them then went downstairs.

"Hey my impossible girl!" Isaac laughed peaking me. "Hai!" I laughed. "EWWWWW PAPA!" Cierra said as she past the stairs. "Ewww is right!" Bethany said and I covered her eye's with my hand making her laugh. "JORDAN AND BREE SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE! THEN COMES MARRIGE! AND I FORGOT THE REST TO THIS SONG!" Isaac sang making all of us laugh. "Billy do us all a favor and swallow your tounge!" Jordan said as Papa. "No don't make him do that!" I laughed making Isaac laugh too. "Why not?" Jordan asked. "No reason!" me and Isaac laughed. "Ohh! Oh! Ew!" Jordan said making us laugh even more. "Well your doing it right now with Bree!" Isaac laughed making all of us laugh too. "Isaac shut up!" Jordan laughed.

"Fine!" Isaac laughed. Then we ran back up to my room passing Bree and Jordan then locked the door. We jumped onto my bed and Isaac pulled me on top of him. He kissed me and put his arms around my waist as I ran my hands threw his hair making it messyer than usual. "Bree wants in!" Bree said knocking on the door. "No go away!" I said kissing Isaac again. "Please?" she asked. "No!" Isaac laughed then kissed me again. "I'll pick the lock!" she said. "Ugh!" then I rolled off Isaac's body and ended up on the floor. "You went the wrong way babe!" he laughed. "I can see that!" I said getting back up and opening the door. "Boo!" Jordan popped out of nowhere making me scream.

"Jordan! What the crap man!" I said hitting his arm. "Ow!" He laughed. "What do you guys want? We were busy!" Isaac whined. "So busy that your hair is messyer then usual?" Jordan laughed and Isaac hid under the blanket. "Wait why is his hair messyer than usual?" Bree asked. "Uhh no reason!" I laughed. "So anyways....WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled jumping on my mini trampoline. "Come get the pizza its done!" Jordan laughed. "Shush it Jordan!" Isaac said from under the blanket. "Come on man there is pizza!" I said running down the stairs. Isaac soon came down and grabbed a plate and took three slices of pizza. I grabbed three too! So good thing we made two pizza's! Me and Isaac sat on the couch and turned it on Doctor Who.