Chapter 2

"Bethy!".......

Skylar's POV

"Jordan!" I yelled. "Coming!" he yelled back then soon saw Bethany on the floor. "What happened?" he rushed over to us. "Him is what happened!" Bree yelled from up in the tree house pointing at Mike. "Shouldn't have done that sweetie!" he then pushed Bree making her fall out of the tree house. "Bree down!" she moaned. "Bree!" I rushed over to her. "Okay thats it!" I yelled grabbing Bethany's keyblade then running up into the tree house. I started wacking him with the keyblade until he started bleeding.

"I am not dealing with you on me and Isaac's birthday!" I kicked him in the side. "Don't ever come here again!" I said kicking him again. "Someone is being a bad girl!" he got up and pushed me to the floor. I got up and ran to the second story of the tree house. "Isaac!" I yelled and before I knew it Isaac came up but Mike threw him to the ground in front of me. "Isaac!" I rushed next to him and he was barely awake. Isaac started coughing. "Jordan!" I yelled. Then he came up but Mike threw him down next to Isaac. Bethany and Bree where sitting down not knowing what to do. I don't know what to do either!

"Mike just stay back!" I backed away from him as he came closer to me. He threw me agaist the wall making me hit my head and almost unconscious. I managed to get up but he came closer again. Then I was at the edge of the opening of the way you came in. He pushed me making me fall out (like fallout and Fall out! XD get it? okay nvm go back to reading) of the tree house. Once I hit the ground I passed out. But the last thing I heard was "Skyl-" but thats when I passed out.

Isaac's POV

"Skylar!" I yelled as she fell two stories down from the tree house. "Okay now I'm mad!" I shot up and pushed that, Mike guy to the wall. "Don't go near Skylar ever again!" I punched him and threw him to the floor. I grabbed the collar of his shirt making him stand then pushed him to the wall while punching him again. "Come here ever again and I swear!" I yelled pushing him back to the floor. I gave him a bloody nose and a black eye. Then I dragged him down from the tree house and pushed him into the sidewalk. Then I locked the door behind me and ran back to Skylar.

"Sky please be okay!" I said holding her close to me. "It's okay Skylar!" I said picking her up and going into the house. I walked up to her room and put her in her bed. Then I heard Jordan moaning up in the tree house. I went back up to help Jordan. "Dude my head!" he moaned. "Hey at least it wasn't your face! Then our adventurers would be spaming us with questions!" I said helping him up. "Where is Skylar?" he asked. "I put her in her room she took a nasty fall!" I said. "Okay!" he said then we headed back down to help Bree and Bethany who where practically sleeping.

I got Bethany and Jordan got Bree. "Holy waffles what happened? I was at the gym for only 2 hours with Dylan!" Cierra asked. "Long story we'll explain later!" I said walking into the house and putting Bethany in her bed. Jordan put Bree in are room and in his bed while I went to check on Skylar. She was still unconscious but shifted around a little. I kissed her forehead then went back downstairs to get an ice pack for Bethany's back.

Jordan did the same for Bree; I wounder if he likes her! I mean she is only 20! Hmmm I'll think about it later! "Here you go Bethany!" I said giving her the ice pack. "Thanks Isaac!" she moaned putting it on her back. "Your welcome!" I said then went back in Sky's room. I climbed in the bed with her and turned on the TV to watch Doctor Who. I put on Doctor Meets Doctor! And watched. After the 100th Doctor Who episode I've watched tonight I fell asleep with my arm around Skylar's waist.