CHAP.11: Apology

1st Person's POV

The surrounding is very familiar... So I just opened my eyes and everything flash backward.

Mrs. Patricia.

I said at the back of my mind ng maalala ko ang ginawa kong pagtulak sa kaniya. It was like I was awaken by some nightmare. But here I am inside the aquarium, being calmed. I guess nightmares are not always delusional experiences but rather, truth that we need to be aware of.  Pero wala akong maalalang dahilan.

I felt the cold steel pushing me upward and the blurry face of Mrs. Patricia and Mr. C removing the cords connected in me.

The cold machine carried me gently and put me on the soft blanket.

"IHa, wake up", yinugyog ako ni doktora.

And it feels like its my first time to be awaken.

"Lets get her into the tub", narinig kong saad ni Mr. C

And again, I was carried and lastly the warm embrace of the liquid .

>>> flash forward<<<

My body is numb but I manage to get up and went to my personal shower room and within 2 minutes lumabas ako.

I sat on the small bench facing the clean clothes on the table. It's my school uniform. Suddenly Doc came and silently pick my clothes and help me dress.
I let her.

I was still confusing, figuring what to say, when she stopped and I felt a warm liquid dropped in my legs.

"doktora', I utter.

"I'm glad your okay", she said. I loose the courage to face her, to see her crying. 

Why?

"Im sorry for pushing you Mrs. Patricia, But please tell me what had happened",  

"Shhh... Promise me one thing, Stellar", and saying my name... lalo akong nakonsensya

"...", tumango ako.

"Trust us", she said..

Without doubts I nodded.

>>>Flash forward<<<

Sa umagang yun wala akong nakita kay Mr.C, at hindi ko maitatagong guilty ako sa nangyari. I want to say sorry for not listening to him.

"Iha, there are  psychomutants in your school. Be careful with them, we don't know who or what their personality are, but if you'll notice them, don't trust them and don't hang out with them. They are being hunted, so please be aware and don't get caught up with them. I should not be telling you this, but I don't want to keep it all a secret." , she said seriously.