chapter 3

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Anika arrived in Mumbai and everything that happened there are just like they shown in show.

Anika is walking in ramp with viraji when media start questionings her .

Media : " Mr oberio what is your ex wife doing in your event and too walking in the ramp with your star cricketer Mr viraji "

Another reporter :" Miss anika what is relationship with Mr viraji. are you having affair with him and is that the reason Mr oberio divorced you and married another girl .tell us Miss anika "

shivaay is shocked at the sudden turn of events,he agree he brought anika to Mumbai but he never thought she will be working in his event .

he thought to confront her after two days but looks like things have changed .he wanted to break that reporter face when he questioned anika for having affair with that viraji but then he thought he won't have any good chance than this to take revenge from her and he know what he is going to do now is going to not only break her but also their relationship and love .he is going to kill her soul and love ,and their love too but he don't care because of her his bade papa and papa went to jail and his mother accident happened. He is ready to lay his life for her and he choose her over his family this time but she betray him .she didn't trust him and he is going to punish her for that .

Shivaay turn to the media and address them .

Shivaay : well if you ask me ,I could say that I don't know that anika is my event management manager. and yes I do know that anika is having affairs and that's the reason I marry pooja . Anika is a gold digger and a characterless girl .I am ashamed of myself for falling for a girl like her . you all know anika has a brother but what you don't know is he leave her after knowing her true face .now sahil is living with me in Om

Several gaps fill the room ,Omru look at their brother with disgusting and shocked expression while gauri and bhaviya can't believe what they heard .and here anika went numb hearing Shivaay. she can't believe he could go this cheap to destroy her . She wants to die right then and there .the one who she thought will protect her ,the one who vow to stand by her ,the one for who she lays in coffin to foolish his enemy ,is now calling her gold digger and character less woman .she for the first time ever cursing herself for ever meeting him and falling in love with him .Shivaay Singh oberio successfully destroyed her and broken her beyond repair. Without saying anything or looking at anyone anika walk out that place both bhaviya and gauri tried to stop her but nothing worked , she didn't even move a muscle. she looked literally dead .

Shivaay finally looked at anika and knew he succeeded in his plan .the girl whose eyes once filled with twinkle and mischief now looking dead .he always tell her ,he don't like to see tears in her eyes but today he is the reason for it .

Anika's Shivaay who has been masked by sso is finally made a presence and a lone tear made its way down his eyes on seeing her like this .his heart know what ever he said there ,he didn't mean it but his mind which in the path of destruction felt satisfied.

In oberio mansion

Pinky who is in the coma till now woke up .she turn her left side to see shakthi sitting in the chair. With great difficulty she get up .

Pinky : shakthi ji where is shivaay and anika .I have to talk to shivaay immediately. Anika is innocent. Tell me where is anika .

Shakthi who is shocked by pinky waking up got out of by hearing anika is innocent. he immediately decided to call shivaay and others but pinky suddenly received a call

Pinky :"hello prinku

I hope you all like this chapter please vote and comment.