chapter 18

Hey guys

After talking with dadi ,anika went out of the room ,needing time some alone for herself. But unknown to both anika and dadi ,omru heard their conversation.

Om : rudra, we have to do something. Shivaay and anika bhabhi suffered so much because of us .its time they started living for themselves.

Rudra : " i agree om , lets began mission shivika ".

After some time every one are sitting in the hall ,when om and rudra come towards them

Rudy : i am feeling, let's go for picnic ,all of us " .

Om: " yea ,that's nice idea "

Tej : "yea it will be nice, after so many days we can all go as a family " .

Pinky : "ha jethaji , it will be nice if all of us go , i will ask the servants to make arrangements. "

Shivaay : " okay you guys go
i am having some work "

Anika : " sorry i can't too come "

Rudra :" bhia you have work everyday, please come with us today .at least for me ,if you love me you have to come " .Rudra said with a frown

Anika : alright, i will come happy, now smile "

Shivaay : "i will too come after all nothing is important to me ,then you and om.

Tej : "okay ,lets make arrangements "

Janavi : "tej did you forget today we have to attend mr verdha's daughter birthday party, its very important "

Tej : "but janavi its just party ,we can all go to picnic together right "

Janavi :" if you don't come, its okay but i am going "

Tej :" alright then you go ,i am not coming ".

After one hour

Shivaay come to hall with omru all set to go

Shivaay : " so shall we go omru , today i am driving " .

Omru winked at each other

Om : "actually shivaay, i want to go with gauri alone , i hope you understand. Now i am married man , i have to take care of my wife right .Afterall now gauri is my first responsibility "

Shivaay felt bad hearing that but he did not show that to any one.

Rudy : even i too wanted to go alone with bhavya . I am grown up man ,i can take care of myself and bhavya. So shivaay, why don't you come in another car or with dadi .

On hearing it shivaay first time realized that his brothers no longer need him .they all grown up and have their own family expect him.

Tej : " shivaay i am taking maa with me, after so many days later i got the chance to spend time with her ,you can come with pinky and shakthi "

Tej said making shivaay even more feel a bonded. Shivaay know he can't go with his parents as anika will be with ,so decide to go alone in his car .

on parking lot shivaay is going to take his car out ,when saw the side of his passanger side door open and anika entred

Anika : all the cars have let , the car i supposed to go with suddenly smell like Lilly, and that smell make me sick .so pinky maa ,send me here . If i didn't tell rudra i will come to picnic, i won't travel with you ,or atlest i could have used cab but what to do i have no choice. "

Shivaay said nothing, but inside he is
Feeling very happy ,without saying anything he just moved near anika and put her sealt belt .

Before they can go ,shivaay felt tap on his window, it was his mom who come to give anika her bag . Before leaving she instructed shivaay to drive safe.

Razida mansion

Nani : ratna , today i am very happy, our anu is alive. Your daughter is alive ratna . She didn't die in fire accident. I just hope chutki is alive .