chapter 15

Hey guys thanks for your votes and comments ,and also helping me to find the story Stealer

After finishing her work anika ,return home ,only to find her pinky maa cooking something in the kitchen.  Without saying anika went towards her and keep her head at pinky shoulder hugging her .

Pinky : "hurry ,you returned. Just now i was thinking about you ,what happened is everything alright.  You returned soon ,anyway go to your and fresh up . I am preparing kheer for you so go fresh up "

Anika : maa , who i am to you ".

Pinky got startled by anika question, and turn to her

Pinky :  " oh my matta , what type question is anika you're my daughter  ,wait did anyone say anything to you if they did i am not going to leave them ,how dare they ..... "

anika : " ma ,if i am your  daughter  then is  shivaay  my brother ".
anika asked making pinky look at her wide eyes and jaw drop .

Pinky: "oh my matta ,what happened to you . Why are speaking like this ,shakthiji shakthi.  Pinky shouted

Shakti : " what happened pinky, why are you shouting like this , oh anika returned, how was your day beta"

Pinky :  " shakthi ji ,you can talk with anika later but now call the doctor"

Shaktiji : " why pinky what happened"
Pinky : "ask your daughter ,what happened "

Anika :" nothing dad i just ask ma , since i am calling both of you ma and dad ,should i need to call shivaay as shivaay bhia "

"What "  shivaay said who just entre the kitchen ,heard anika and he look at the three of them with shocking expression.

Shaktiji : "shivaay are you okay, what are you doing here "

Shivaay :"  ha ..... ya dad i am fine . I am hungry that why i come to kitchen .and dad ask your daughter, who spoke this type of nonsense to her ,that she is speaking, shivaay bhia , seriously anika.

Anika : "hay ,you mr ,its not nonsense okay .Mrs asr only told me this ,infact she ask me did i call you  billu bhia"

Before shivaay could say anika he received a mms on phone.  Its a video of khushi anika chatting ,where khushi asked anika is shivaay her siblings and calling him billuji bhia but what shocked him was anika sitting there silently, he know he and anika had issues but seriously keeping silently when someone is taking about their relationship badly . He looked up to find anika gone and his parents are giving him wired looks . He turn to go but pinky stopped him

Pinky :"where are you going ,you said your hungry right ,come eat i made kheer ".

Shivaay was happy to see his mother talking to him , after one month she is talking to him properly and asking him to eat the kheer she made for him . Shivaay was about to nod but suddenly he remembers the contract anika asked.  He is afraid what if anika saw this and feel bad . What if she left the house, no that should not happen.  he saw how much they adore anika and how much anika love them ,  and he is not going to spoil it . After all he has sacrifice so much for his family and loved ones ,sacrificeing his parents is not going to tough ,especially if ment anika , his lady love is going to happy . He will gladly do that ,in that way they will have each other .

Shivaay :  "no thanks mrs oberio,  i thought bade maa is here , i thought to talk to her about business while eating but i don't know its you . If i known i couldn't have come here ,any way i am going to see bade maa "

Pinky : " look shakthiji,  i thought he is changed but no he is not . He is same shivaay singh oberio who only think about his brothers and bade papa bade maa .  Thank god anika got custody  of from him otherwise who knows my grandchild will also trun like him or worse he could have killed that child too if wanted  to save his oberio family. "

Shaktiji: "  pinky enough , go to your room "

Pinky : " i am going only , ypu  too come " .she said and shakthi followed her .

Unknown to all shivaay heard their conversation, tears falling from his eyes like river .

Shivaay :" how could you mom ,how could you say that i will kill my own child . This is what you thought of me mom . Till now i have sacrificed everything for you all , the only thing I want for myself is anika and your love . But now i lost that also . But you know what i am happy ma because at least two important people of my life are with my love , supporting her and loving her . That's enough for me ,if you all are happy then i will also be happy ,infact if I am to die then also i will die happily"  . He said  to him self and go but his conversation was heard by dadi who come to suprise them got suprise in return

In raizada mansion

After seeing anika bracelet, nani locked herself in her room . Mami who pass by her room heard sobing noise so she knocked the door and thankfully the door opened .

Mami : " hello hi bye bye ....  mumiji what happened. " she ask ,seeing her cluthing a photo and crying loudly.

Nani : "Nirmala, Nirmala. ..... anu ,chutki "nani whispered.

Mami on seeing her like that felt like crying but control it .

Mami : "nani , you know na they are dead ,please i know you missed them but there is a function in this house .please control it ,if Arnav came to know it ,he will feel bad . I too miss Nirmala didi and our anu ,chutki betiya . If they are alive they will be in our khushi and payal betiya age .

Mami said to nani and turn to walk away but stopped hearing next word from her mouth .

Nani : "anu is alive ,our anu betiya is alive ,i saw her ."

Mami : " what but ...,before she could say anything they hear asr voice calling for them .

Nani : " Manorama you go , i will come later ,keep one thing in your mind only you ,me ,ratna  know that secret.  In no circumstances  arnav or anjali should   know that secret.  I don't want arnav or anjali  to feel betrayed.  I promised ratna ,i won't tell that secret to anyone , i want to keep that promise. 

Mamiji : " yes nani , i won't ".

thanks for all votes and comments. I hope you all like this chapter

Target

Votes : 200
Comments : 70

Finish  both the target, get update