6

Sean's POV

My poor princess.

This is all that f*cker's fault. He drew too many attentions. Thank goodness I reached out to her fast, or else she would have fallen onto the cold, dirty floor.

*flashback*

"Chess!" I heard Sara's shout. I averted my eyes from the f*cker who was harassing my princess to-- Oh no. My princess is falling! I quickly reached out to her before she could fall down onto the cold floor. I caught her and in a split second we are both on the floor, except she's on my lap. I could feel her sweating like crazy. I hugged her tightly as if my life depended on it. I thought I was going to die for a second. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't make a quick move. I could feel a single tear rolling down my cheek. I picked her up bridal style and stood on my feet. I ran out of the hall and into my SUV. I heard someone called out to my princess before I got into the car.

It's him. He's running towards us. What does he want? As he reached to us, he bends down and breathes histerically. God, I have no time for this! Chess is sweating miserably! "Make it quick." I demanded.

"Let me-let me go with you." He said, still breathing heavily.

"No." I said sternly. I turned around and got into the car before he could say anything else. I quickly drove off, but not before I saw him kicked on my car's tyre and shouted, "F*ck!".

Who is he?

*flashback ends*

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialed a number. After the fourth ring, Charlie finally answered his phone.

"Yo."

"Dude, come to the hospital." I said straight to the point.

Silence.

"...Chess..?"

"Yes. Hurry." I said then he cut off the call. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. I paced here and there, back and forth, waiting for the doctor to come out of her room. When it started to tire me out, I decided to lean on the wall.

40 minutes. When is he coming out?! Then, I heard a door sliding. I looked up to see the doctor had came out. Finally. I walked up to him, "how is she?" I asked.

"She's fine, just traumatized. She needs to rest for a day or two." The doctor simply replied and walked away. He is taking this thing too lightly. What if she actually has inner injuries? I shook my head. Do not think negatively, Sean. I looked at the door. This door will lead me to her. I took a deep breath, let out some soothing word to calm my messy mind, before I opened the door. But before I could step in, someone called my name.

"Sean!" I turned around to see Sara. Behind her was Charlie, he was the one who called me. They came rushing as if their lives will be coming to an end of they don't. But wait..there is some other person behind both of them. I squinted my eyes to see who it is, because that person is a bit too far away from Charlie. Owh damn no it is that f*cker.

"How is she?" Sara asked hurriedly.

"She's fine." I assured her.

"What the f*ck happened?" Charlie asked. He seems very shocked and confused with the whole situation. I parted my mouth, about to tell him about it when suddenly the f*cker spoke up, "she was reminded of the incident." I looked at him shocked. He knows about the incident?

Who exactly is he?

Chess' POV

I woke up by a faint feminine voice. Apparently she was asking someone if I'm awake or not. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting them with the lights. I looked around just to notice that I'm in a hospital. When was the last time I got admitted here, again? I tried to get up, putting all the pressures on my elbow. I winced a little when I realized that I have a slight head ache.

"Chess." I heard Sara gasped, I looked over to where the voice was coming from, and there they are, the ones who care about me. Charlie, Sara, Nic, oh and there is also Sean. Wait, what is he doing here? They all came rushing to me. All the love for these people, I thought to myself.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as she went to my side. I wanted to answer her but that was when I realized that I don't have the energy to talk. So I just nodded. Nic came to my other side. He sat on the chair which is beside the bed and reached out for my hand. He stroked it slowly and carefully with his thumb.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Why is he apologizing? It is not even his fault that I have this stupid trauma. I smiled at him and shook my head lightly to let him know that he doesn't need to worry about it. He gave me a sad smile. I giggled softly at his facial expression and rubbed his hair. His hair is all messy now. Lol.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered slowly. Nic sighed and rested his cheek on my hand. We looked into each other's eyes for some time before I heard someone cleared their throat. I looked over to see a pissed looking Sean. Gosh, his menacing eyes..

"Hey." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear it. He didn't respond, just looking at Nic's hands which were holding mine. Then he spoke up, "Can you guys just give us a minute alone?" He asked Charlie and Sara. They both looked at each other questionably. Then they looked at me, as if asking whether I'm okay with it. I just nodded slightly. They smiled at me and walked out. Now, it's just me, Nic and him.

"You too, f*cker." He said referring to Nic. Nic clenched his jaw and tightened his hold, making me winced a little. That didn't go unnoticed by Sean, "Leave." He demanded.

I stroked Nic's hand, trying to tell him that it's okay. He looked at me worriedly, as if asking me if this is the right decision to do, and I gave him a small smile. "What are you worrying about?" I giggled and poked his nose. He lowered his shoulders and gave me a sad smile, before he stood up and walked out. As he was walking out, Sean glared deadly at him. If looks could kill, he would've been six feet under. But Nic seemed to be care less about the glare he gets. Not long after that, the sound of the door shutting could be heard by Sean and I.

And that was his cue. Sean moved closer to me, and sat on the side of my bed, looking at me coldly and..is that hurt in his eyes?

***

Howdie. Thanks for staying. Love you likewise.

Until next time! Xo