16

A/N: Guess what? I'm continuing this story!
___________________

"I knew it!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Sara put her fore finger on her lips, telling me to shut my mouth up.

"Shhh!"

"What? It's not like I'm telling the whole world that you are dating my broth--"

"SHHH!!!" She put her hand on my mouth to cover it, while still holding out her fore finger to her lips with the other hand.

I rolled my eyes at her. She can be too conscious sometimes.

So that's why Charlie was backing her up. He actually has a thing for her. And apparently, the reason she ditched me at the party last night was to meet Charlie, who happened to be there also. Okay, okay, I'll admit it. It is kind of sweet to be honest with you, but finding out that my brother and my best friend are actually together is, you know, something else.

The day has come to an end and I was just going to my locker to organize my things when suddenly I bumped into a brick wall. Well, not really a wall, but close enough. I glanced up through my lashes and saw Sean grinning mischievously at me. I raised up an eyebrow, as if asking him 'what the hell do you want?'.

Though in reality I'm nervous as heck. My heart is beating so fast, it might explode.

Am I really in love with him? If I really am then I don't want to admit it. At least not in a million years.

It's too embarassing.

"Earth to Chess." Sean waved his hand in front of me, making me came back to the reality. I shook my head and blinked my eyes for a few times.

"Uh," I cleared my throat, "Yeah?"

"I asked you a question." His voice tells me that he is kind of upset for my lack of focus.

"Uhm, sorry, what was the question?"

"I asked you if you wanted to come to our football match this Saturday." He said, his eyes filled with rage. Or at least that is what I saw.

"Uh, yeah, sure.."

"Good. See you then." He said than walked away.

Okay..

Can someone tell me what just freakin happened? Why is he suddenly in a badmood? Did I do something wrong? He was just grinning like an idiot not too long ago.

Wait.

What day is today?

I took out my phone from my jeans pocket to see what day it is today.

Oh my nuggets! It's freakin Friday! That means the game will be tomorrow. I need to search for something to wear. Something that makes me look good. Hm, maybe I will ask for Sara's opinion on this. She has sharp eyes when it comes to choosing a perfect outfit. Yeah, I will ask her.

Wait!

Why am I worrying about the outfit? It's not like I'm going to some kind of a formal event. It is a freakin game, for goodness' sake.

I'm getting even more cray-cray as the days go by. This is bad for my health.

"Until when do you plan to stare at your locker?" Some voice surprised me, making me jolt. I turned around and was face to face with the one and only Nic.

"Hey!" I greeted him.

"Is something bothering your pretty little mind?" He asked while poking on my temple.

"Nah, nah, it's nothing. Oh hey! You are also in the football team, right?"

He raised his eyebrows, "No. I play basketball, remember?"

"Oh yeah..." I sighed.

"What is it?"

"Nah, nah. Nothing." I said as I closed my locker and locked it. "Well, see ya."

"Okay..." He said, uncertain.

I walked out of the school's building and started to walk home. But then, just after I stepped out of the school's gate, I remember something.

What the hell is wrong with me? I brought my bicycle along this morning!

I sighed again.
___

Later that evening, I went to Sara's house to tell her something very, very important.

"Hi, Cara." I greeted Sara's mother.

"Hey honey! How's your day today?" She chirped.

"Fine...I guess."

She nodded her head. "Sara is upstairs, chatting with her boyfriend." She said, ended up winking at the word 'boyfriend'. I immediately cringed imagining her chatting with my brother.

I walked up the stairs. Not bothering to knock on her door, I swung it open.

"Hellooooo." I began my entry.

"Aww, you're such a--" she noticed me and gasped, "What the heck, Chessy!"

Wait what. Is she really facetiming my brother right now.

I walked up to her and sat beside her on her bed.

"Hi bro nice to see you and all but I need to talk to Sara about something real important so bye oh and mom said to be at home for dinner." With that, I ended the facetime.

Sara looked at me like I've grown two heads.

"What."

"You are ruining our sweet time together!"

"Oh don't mind that. I have something to tell you."

Upon seeing my serious face, Sara straightened up her posture and faced entirely at me. "Shoot."

Okay. Here goes nothing.

"IthinkI'minlovewithSean."

"I FREAKIN KNEW!" Sara exclaimed as she clapped her hands together. "I freakin knew it from the start."

"So... What am I to do?" I asked, straightly went to the point.

Sara looked at me as if I'm her pride of joy.

"I've been waiting forever to do this." She reached out her hands and put them on my shoulders, "Okay, here is what you are going to do.."
___

Saturday.

Today is the day.

I checked myself through the mirror for the 1947th time before I finally sighed in content.

This is it.

"Chess, Sara is here!" My mom called out to me.

"Coming!"

I quickly grabbed my phone and my purse before I stormed out of my room and to the floor below. I went to my mom and kissed her goodbye, before I walked out of the house and into Sara's car.

I sat on the passanger's seat and put my seatbelt on.

"Damn girl, you look good as heck." Sara complimented me. I couldn't help but blush.

I didn't say anything in return because I'm too nervous for what's coming ahead of me.

She put her hand on my elbow in a reassuring matter. "Don't worry too much, you'll be fine."

I looked at her and smiled.

Here I go.

***

What is she going to do?😏

Until next time! Xo