epilogue

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I immediately knew who's arms were these.

I smiled contently as he lingered his lips on my forehead. "Good morning," he greeted huskily.

"Morning," I greeted back groggily.

He sighed blissfully and tightened his hold. I was about to snuggle closer to him, but something held me from doing so.

Yes. The smell of delicious pancakes hold me back from snuggling closer to him. I pushed him almost forcefully, making him rolled out of the bed and hit his head onto the cold floor. I ran towards the bathroom and did my business.

After I was all ready to eat my breakfast, I walked out of the bathroom. But before I could even took a single step out of it, Sean blocked my way as he stood there, in front of the bathroom door, with crossed arms. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You pushed me away." He stated.

I tilted my head in confusion. "No, I didn't."

"Yes you did! You chose the pancakes over your fiancé! This is absurd!" He childishly stomped his foot, making me giggle.

"Aww," I cooed, "I'm so so so sorry, honey bunch. Didn't mean to do so." I pouted and wrapped my arms around his torso. He gladly hugged me back, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Okay. Now will you excuse me, I have a tummy to feed." I pushed him and ran out of his room.

As I was skipping down the stairs, I heard him yell from inside of the room, which made me laugh uncontrollably.

"No hugs for an hour!"

Gosh, I love this guy.