PROLOGUE

Author's NOTE
Do not skip chapters or else you'll be lost and good luck for the journey.
_

____
____
____
PROLOGUE

"We are no monsters, we are gifted... Gifted ones to sacrifice and nourish lives."

Yeah...

"We are no monsters, we are humans- Your children , your family you protected, you abandoned, you fear. But by our gifts we must sacrifice. "

The International Intel of Pyschomutancy (IIP), an organization hidden away from the public that works for the famous health facility, BioCure, helping billions of sick people. Both firms are working together to bring the cure for the once incurable diseases, and at the same time to induce human artificial talents. These objectives, however, require a special component only provided by Pyschomutants.

Psychomutants like me are the raw ingredient of the cure. Our eyes turn red, gold, and more abnormalities that are beyond the spectrum of a human feature that scares ordinary people, hmm, those blind people, unaware of the bloody fate that we don't deserve just to threat the sick.

 As providers of the cure, we used to believe to sit on top of the hierarchy for our ability. However, we are hunted for our own flesh and blood. It is so unfair that the world we're born to is a world preying on us. Justice, mercy, and even a basic morale does not apply to us. The most innocent ones of our kind, the infants, they are either sold by their parents or captured. Psychomutants born in a wealthy family is not exempted, once expose they were also sent to a Quarantine Island- somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. 

So basically, we don't have chances to live peacefully.

'Pyschomutants are no human, they must be separated from the society... ', the government said. 

'Don't be afraid! We are at our best to help these mutants. And we ask you to cooperate and help us bring them to normal life. Call us, report to us immediately if you saw someone, if you know someone be it a family, friend or a lover. We! the government are doing what's best for everyone...

I feel disgusted upon hearing the broadcast from a strangers phone. It reminds me the same broadcast of when they said psychomutants are being cured. It's a hope for us but we cannot believe such, especially coming from organization. But others who are still hoping to become normal human beings submit themselves. But there are also some of us who are more scared than to trust the said cure. Because we cannot live with guilt knowing that what cures us is the death of another psychomutant. There are also others who prefer to continue hiding because we don't want the agents to capture us and end our almost perfect life with our mutations. You know, mutations are cool it was like a power that not everyone has.

Anyway, I am going to share about the last generation of psychomutants and their survival adventure. And it will start with a psychomutant who is unaware of being one- Me.

____
____