NINE

a s h l e e

I sit in the cafeteria trying to write out the lyrics of now The song I call, Fearless when I hear from familiar voices.

"Well?"Gustavo asks, out in the hallway, with the prep team, Mr.X and The marketing team.

"Alright."I Bolt out of my seat, as soon as I hear the blondes voice, "We'll Do it your way."

"No Goofing off, No Pillow Fights, And No Questions For the Next Two Days."Kendall States And My Eyes Widen..

Their going to stay, Their going to stay and actually work on demos.

"Ok.."Gustavo agrees, "Girl Time From The top!"

"Except,"Kendall stops him as I stare at the scene in front of me.

"That We Really don't wanna Sing Girl time."He's got a scrunch face going on and a small laugh escapes my lips.

"Oh Let me Guess!"Gustavo Booms, "You Have a better idea! L-Let's hear it, Lets hear the dogs better song title!"

"Big Time."The four boys pause for a moment, "Rush."

"It's about four hockey players from Minnesota, Who get an opportunity of a lifetime, and they're going to give it they're best shot."Kendall explains, and I look intensely into those Green eyes of his, That Drive me crazy.

"I like it!"Kelly states, "and you've got to stop using Girl In all of your song titles."

"I," Gustavo pauses I And I cock an eyebrow at him, "Like it also."

"We're going to be working all night! Because Friday is Two Days Away!"Gustavo points out and the boys nod.

"And We Are in a Big Time Rush!"For the first time in awhile, I see a smile go on Gustavo's face.

The boys clap and do bro hugs and I smile.

they really are in a big time rush.

( ASHLEYS TAKEAWAYS )
THIS IS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY
ALSO STAN SPENCER REID