FOURTY THREE

a s h l e e

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Abby questioned, coming up next to me and I shrugged, "down to the pool, wanna join?"

she nods, before we start walking down to the pool, making chit-chat.

I had finished in the studio with my new songs Music, and dark blue tennessee, so I was sent back here, to do what I wanted.

We get down to the pool, and sit in our area where we usually sit, before we get to talking, and catching up.

"So."I take a sip of the strawberry smoothie i had, "How's your relationship with Lucas."

I wiggle my eyebrows up and down making Abby's cheeks start to turn red, "well,"

"spill it now!"I'm now on the edge on my seat, as a smile teases at her lips, "We had a kiss.."

A gasp escapes from my lips as a i start to squeal, "no way!"

"Shh!"She shushes me, "Nobody else knows and your going to give it away!"

"Then let's go!"I grab her by the hand with our stuff, before dragging her towards my apartment when i hear yelling next door, "Ash Help!"

Abby and I walk inside the boys apartment, finding Logan with a yarn beard, and Kendall with colored Macaroni on his shirt.

"Oh my god."Abby and I break out laughing, as the guys are looking at us with pleading eyes, "Help please!"

I go over to the boys, pulling them from the chairs as the kids start to whine, "Hey!"

"For one, Don't whine or else i will leave you stuck here,"I start, as my lips go into a straight line, "And for two, who wants to go to the park for a little bit?"

the kids start yelling, causing me to yell over them to shut up.

making them all line up, i go over to the boys, and helping them out of the rope around them.

"the hell happened here?!"i exclaimed, and kendall looked at me with wide eyes.

"we tried to get money by babysitting kids to pay back gustavo and they're all devils!"he explained, waving his hands everywhere and logan nodded his head, "help please!"

i laughed, and shook my head at the two boys, "guys they aren't devils."

"you try babysitting them for two hours!"logan yelled, and i laughed again.

"i'll make a deal with you guys."a smile played on my lips as they looked desperate.

"i'll go and watch them for an hour, take them to the park while you guys get this place cleaned up and figure out how to keep them occupied until they have to be picked up, but i need something from you guys in return."i explained, and they nodded vigorously, "we'll do anything just please help!"

"the band has to be apart of a song that i'm writing, i don't know if it's a duet or what but you guys have to sing in it, deal?"i say, and they look at each other before nodding.

"deal!"

"960, 980, 1,000 WOW"

"plus! my 500 from my modeling job."james handed gustavo the cash he had earned with a wide smile on his face causing me to smile.

"plus carlos's paycheck."kelly wrote out a check, handling it to gustavo, who looked very impressed, "that's 2,000 dollars."