8

An old woman was crying and begging him in the library. Adriana, his old nanny.

Uriel confined Susana to a secured place, awaiting for her punishment but before he can ordered it her mother soon rushes in his home to plea not to hurl her daughter.

Adriana knew the consequence of angering him.

"Please Uriel forgive my stupid daugther. Please for me, i know what she did was wrong to dear Margaret but she is my daughter." Adriana said pleading in greek.

"I will not kill her " Uriel replied making the woman's face brighten. "But you know i won't let her go without punishments for her deed. But for you i will not kill her and will not make the punishment so severe " he added.

The old woman cried some more tears but nodded. Adriana knew the ways of the Drevontti family. She was just thankful Uriel make an exemption for her.

After Adriana was gone he went to their room to find both his wife and child slept in their bed.

Uriel then took a bath, and with a single sweat pants, lay for the first time in the bed since Margo has come home.

He kiss his daughter's head and comb Margo's hair, just looking on both of them.

A contentment feeling swells in him. This is what he dreamt all of his life. His family whole, happy together.

Memories he burnt in his mind that made him swore to become faithful in his marriage. Never will he let it repeat to his family. Ever.

*********************************

Some time around dawn, Margo woke up with a jolt. She was sweating hard and panting. She didn't remember her dream but a choke sob trying to forcefully escapes her throat.

She gently but hurriedly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. She was shaking and fear log in her chest.

She wanted to scream but nothing came out.

She stood under the showers for a long time before she calm down. This happened several times since she woke up from the hospital.

Margo jumps when arms wraps her middle and pulls her to a warm body.

"Still having nightmares?" Uriel asked.

"Yeah... still i can't remember it but it left a horrible feeling in my chest. I still felt scared everytime" she said sobbing.

Uriel reach for the knobs and turns the water warm. He then turns her around and caress her cheek.

She closed her eyes and she felt him kissed her softly.

He gently rubs her back but Margo needed something stronger. Stronger than the feelings of fear inside her.

So she grabs his nape and deepened the kiss, Uriel comply so he took control. He grabs her ass tightly and snake his other to her breast.

Margo moaned at the firmness of his hold so she cling to his shoulders.

Uriel maneuvers them to the wall far from the water and kneels down infront of her, he then place her left leg in his shoulder and bit her inner thigh. Hard enough to sting

A small yelp rang from her as she clutches his shoulders and thick hair.

The sting soon vanished as he lazily lap it away with long hard strokes, savoring her skin. He repeatedly did it as he reach her center. By now she was already shaking and he can see she she's wet, not from water but from her arousal.

He laps her lips surface, not yet pushing in. Just a feathery touches of his tongue to her sensitive skin.

This made her feel ticklish and it pulls hard inside her belly. Making her jump every time.

Uriel thoroughly taste her skin from the bikini line to her puffy lips to her belly back to her p*ssy lips. Never pressing hard.

"Uriel...please, please..." she begs.

That is all he needs. He plunges hard in her making her cry loud. His strokes are hard, hungry and wild.

Evenly laps,he strike her nub, but didn't stay on it, finishing first all her juices that didn't stop flowing.

She was now grinding to his face while holding hard in his hair.

Margo screamed when he finally given attention to where she needed him the most.

He bit and suck hard to her bundle of nerves almost making her jump to her toe everytime he did.

Uriel slips two fingers inside her and starts a slow then fast.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

She then gasped hard when she came, her whole body locked as her hand sought any to hold. Silent screams never came out.

When she remembers what breathing is again she sag to the wall.

Uriel continued to lick every last drop. As he stands she saw how hard he was breathing thru his nose as he lick and suck his lips. Like he can get enough of her taste.

He turns her around and push her to the wall, her forearms gave her leverage and she lays her cheeks to the wall still shaking a bit.

She jump a little when he rounds his hands infront of her and rubs her nub again. She moaned.

"So responsive..." he whispers in her ear. He drapes his front at her back and grabs her nape so he can kiss her hard.

He then push his length down her butt cheeks down her a*shole down to her entrance, slowly finding his way in.

His tip pushes hard in, making her yelp. Then slowly slides in.

She can feel all his length slowly filling her up, stretching her impossibly. She breathes as he bottom up. His balls firmly pushed at her p*ssy lips.

She moan softly at the feeling. He lets her feel all of him, staying in his place.

After a while he started to move. Slowly in, slowly out then repeatedly. Holding to her hips he then move away from her back and lean back.

"Hold on" he warned.

He thrust hard in. Slowly out and hard fast in again.

Every time he thrust Margo was nailed in the walls. Crying louder and louder.

Pressure building inside, Uriel senses how she starts to spasms around him so he begins a fast hard phase.

His grunts now echoes inside the big bathroom together with her cries.

"Uriel!!!"

As soon as she comes again his hips move erratic and pushed deeply inside her one last time.

Margo then felt warmth covered her belly as he jerked inside her.

Both panting hard he kiss her cheeks, his chest pushed at her back. He wound his arms around her waist as he pulls out. Soon warmth tinkle out of her.

Feeling like a jello, Uriel sat her on the the marble bench inside the shower stall and then kneels down infront her again but this time with perfumed shower gel in his hands.

He ladder her up and cleans her thoroughly. He too ladder up in his own shower gel and finishes their long bath.