19

Kelly and her father was in their kitchen as Uriel cradle the now sleeping Gab in his arms after an hour of him cooing in greek, as Sarah mentioned earlier after knowing his birth country.

"He's a good man" her pops said. "I can see harold in him. Loves his family to death but dangerous to his enemy."

Understanding her father. He know danger. After all her other father was in a notorious motorcycle gang after he died in gunshot.

Kelly just stared at Uriel's face as he lovingly looked down the Gab's face, kissing it often.

"Why don't you both discuss what you're plans and I'll take Gab to his room."

"Ok pops."

His father took Gab and before he left Uriel gave one last kiss to his son's forehead.

"Please come here. We both still need to figure out about this situation. And you can stay the night. Its late already." Kelly called.

He then took a seat next to her.

"What is your plan?" She started but was startled by him when we swooped down to her lips and grabs her nape to deepen it.

He let up "i want you back"
He swoop down again not giving her time to answer.

Kelly automatically responded to his assault. It was like instinct.

Grabbing his shirt she felt something in his ribs.

She gasps some air as she look. 9mm guns in holster beside his ribs.

"Fuck.." she moan.

He then kisses her again and now grabs her thights so he pulls her to his lap.

The wooden chair creak but she didn't care. this feel heaven, home.

She can feel her body knew his, knew him.

She stood up then grabs his arm and pulls him towards her bedroom.

No more words. Only hurried moves. As soon as the door shut, clothes are thrown away and hands replace them.

He lifts her up and she can feel him in her belly, hot and hard and throbbing.

"I miss you so much" he whispered in her lips before claiming it again.

They fell in her bed and Uriel move them up as she cling to him like a koala to her mama.

She felt her pillows in her head.

Uriel explore his hands all over her body. He knew where her bottons exactly and she was amazed by it. Like rediscovering what he already know. His hands are everywhere but now where she really wants.

Lips too. Her face, mostly to her mouth, neck, ear lobes, shoulders, breast, definitely longer there, belly, stretch marks and all, hip bones, thighs down her toes. Then he move up.

As he moved to her center she mewled. Writhing. Convulsing.

He lick her like he was doing a goddamn sexy iced cream commercial.

"Stop..fucking around..dammit!" She growls impatient. She was so ready and as heavenly as what he was doing she wants it hard, now.

Lifting his head between her thighs his eyes darken more.

"I don't fuck around." He growls as he moves up to her. "And i won't stop fucking you, only you."

He puncture his sentence as he thrust hard into her.

Her gasps became choke as she felt him stop midway because of her cores resistance.

He didn't even made in in half his length.

He then rolled his hips slowly, moving in gently. Hissing on the way.

Her nails dig in his biceps and tighten her hold every time.

As he sink fully. He rest for a bit so he can survey her.

A shaking mess that she was. Bitting her lips as her eyes close. He gave a small thrust that gave way to her moan.

That gave him signal to continue.

Slow, little movements. Kissing her softly.

"I missed you so much. You don't know how fucking miserable i am when you've gone missing. I almost lost my mind with worry about you and my son." He whispers.

She looked up. He almost looked...almost crying.

"I...i..."she wanted to say that she don't know him to know but something in her throat stops the words, and not that way his hips rolled like a professional belly dancer.

"I know. And i don't mind starting again from the start to make you love me again. Gladly so too"

He kissed her hard and grabs her right leg to his shoulder and thrust hard.

Kelly screamed.