17

-Itachi's POV-

After Naruto got better, I gave him the explaination he wanted. He's been clinging onto me ever since, afraid I'd be gone when he wakes up.

Not that I'm complaining.

"Daddy?" He calls.

"Hm?" I hum in reply.

"Are you going to stay with me forever now?" He asks.

Naruto has also been asking me these kinds of questions with worry and fear all over his face.

"Of course." I smile and ruffle his hair.

He lets go a breath in relief.

"Now. You've been cooped up in here for 2 days now. Why don't you head out?" I ask.

"... No~" He whines in a quiet voice, as he's attached to my arm.

"Why not? It's not healthy." I say.

"Wanna...Stay with you..." He says.

"I'll come with you then." I say, hoping he gets out of the house. He's going to get sick again if he stays inside for too long.

He thinks about it for a moment.

Tsunade-sama has already told everyone the truth about the Uchiha massacre and explained it to my brother.

My brother should be looking for me now to confirm it all, that's what Tsunade-sama told me.

Although he's never thought to check in Naruto's apartment.

He nods hesitantly against my arm.

I stand up and he intertwine our fingers, still having an arm around mine. I didn't mind though.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"We are going to go to a training ground." I answer.

"To sleep?" He asks.

I laugh.

"No Naruto. We're going to train a bit." I say.

He huffs but doesn't decline the offer to train.

We walk out onto the streets and everyone throws me pity looks before seeing Naruto latched onto my arm and become confused.

"Naruto?" Nara Shikamaru and his team calls as he sees his blonde hair.

He turns around along with me and 2 of them jump back quickly.

"Uchiha... Itachi?!" The two exclaim in shock.

"G-Guys! Don't attack!" Naruto yells and pushes me back a bit.

"What are you talking about?! That's THE Uchiha Itachi!!" Ino yells.

"He's... He's!..." Naruto shakes his head.

"Guys. Honestly. Think about it. If he really was bad then he wouldn't be out and walking around freely. Plus he's with Naruto and Naruto knows who's bad or not. Adding to that, Naruto has the Talk no jutsu. Plus! Tsunade-sama has already explained about his apparent wrong doings." Shikamaru sighs.

They allow themselves to relax a bit after listening to Shikamaru.

"I guess your right... But does Sauske know this?" Ino asks.

Naruto shrugs as Ino sighs in disbelief.

"I don't know how he'll react to this..." Naruto sighs.

"Knowing my little brother... He might be trying to find me to ask and clarify what Tsunade-sama has told everyone." I say.

"What if he takes you away?" Naruto asks me with puppy dog eyes.