22

"Let me get this straight." Tsunade holds up her hand.

She then points to Zetsu.

"You are an over hundred old person-tree-plant-thingy-with-two-personalities and you manipulated THE Uchiha Madara to prepare for taking over the world.

Then he dies and you decided to manipulate a Genin that was on the verge of death, gave him false hope of creating a new world because reality was fake, scarred him by getting his best friend to kill his crush and then proceeded to get him to kill millions of innocents just for the fake world but that wasn't your goal and you just wanted you mother back.

Then you infiltrated the Akatsuki and brainwashed Pein to gather a whole bunch of S-rank criminals into also taking over the world for you.

You also say your mother is the first person to get chakra, Kaguya. But then in the middle of all your well planned out game, a blonde, ramen-loving idiot barged into your lives and broke the spell of whatever was brainwashing Uchiha Obito of creating a fake world and made you doubt the fact you, Zetsu, wanted to wipe humanity of its existence.

Tell me again how you thought that was a good idea?" Tsunade rubs her forehead as she points at Zetsu.

"Well when you put it that way... It sounds stupid." Zetsu pouts.

"Yes. Insanely so." Tsunade sighs.

"Wow Tsu. You're ancient." Naruto snickers.

"Watch it Sunshine." Tsu glares at Naruto.

Naruto 'eep's and runs behind his dad again.

"Dad!" He yells in a not very manly voice.

"Okay so we're just going to ignore the fact that these S-rank criminals had just tried to take over the world?" Tsunade twitches in slight annoyance.

"Umm... Yes?" Naruto blinks. "Technically it wasn't Tobi's or Uncle Carrots fault."

"Yes but it's your precious 'Tsu's fault." Tsunade reminds him.

Naruto pouts.

"Are you sure he's alright upstairs?" Tsunade asks tapping her head, trying to get the question across.

"Of course he isn't. Who would be sane in the life of a Shinobi, even more so when he witnessed how his mother got sealed up, apparently forever." Naruto replies with a scoff.

"Now I'm wondering if you're alright upstairs."

"Now that's just mean." Naruto anime cries.

Tsunade sighs and turns to Pein.

"When do you think the other members are going to be here?" Tsunade asks.

"In a few minutes or so." Pein replies.

"What?! But I thought it would take them a few hours." Naruto pouts.

"You clearly underestimated the Akatsuki Fishcake." Pein pokes Naruto's cheek.

"But nearly everyone's here already right?" Naruto whines.

"Kisame and Konan." Pein sighs.

"Well I doubt Same will get here in a few minutes. Kon can fly so I don't doubt her. But Same's just a fishy." Naruto puffs his cheeks out.

"What was that you brat?!" A loud voice was heard below in the crowd.

"Same?!?!" Naruto yells in shock as he leans over the rail.

"Woah! Naruto! Be careful!" Itachi grabs Naruto's waist and pulls him close to his chest.

"Daaaad~ I'm not a baby~" Naruto frowns.