Chapter 4 - i gave in.

'So babe I suggest you take my hand and follow me into my car.'

I take a second to figure out this entire situation and once I do, I then try and figure out how I feel about it. He's to incredibly fucking sexy which usually makes me just Shutup and do whatever they say but I'm trying to change.

"Yeah no sorry, you've chosen the wrong girl. I'm sure there's many out there who would love you to take them and bow down to you like the king you think you are, but I'm different so I wouldn't bother, sorry."

He smirks at my response as if it amuses him and then replies slowly, "oh sweetheart you're really going to regret talking to me in that way. I've already decided I want you and there's something about you're behaviour that makes me want you that much more, so don't think you're the 'wrong one for me'."

He stands up as I try muster up some response to his but he crouches down in front of my seat interrupting my thoughts, "baby if you come right now you're punishment won't be as bad."

I look around the cafe and make the decision that it's clean enough and then I take in a deep breathe before sprinting towards the door.

I know once he catches me he'll have complete control over me and all my desires so I try run as fucking fast as my legs can carry me until I reach my apartment building. I can hear footsteps in the distance and turn to see harry sprinting towards me and I begin to panic at the thought of him knowing my address, but I know it's too late for that so I run up into my apartment and lock the door. Not long after I hear banging coming from the front door and I sit still waiting for him to stop.

But he doesn't give in.

"Rosie you are in such deep shit."

I hear him faintly say those words before I hear the door to my bedroom door fly open and before I even have time to ask how the fuck he got in he turns me on my stomach, ties my hands behind my back and sits on me so I have no ability to move.

"I hope now you realise how you have no control anymore. I was gonna take it slow with you but you turned me on so much with your bickering and you're tight clothes that there was no way I could. So sorry baby but you are now my thing that has to behave otherwise you're in for some fucked shit. In fact you're going to get a taste of it right now."

My heart drops at what he's going to do and even though I'm shit scared, there's this small part of me that's turned on just by his touch.

He shoves both my shoes and socks off my feet and then proceeds to take my shorts off revealing my tiny underwear.

"I'm going to spank you're ass and each time you are to count with me. Do u understand?"

I nod knowing there's no way out of this and he begins to spank my bare ass hard and I wince before counting.

"One"

"Two"

"Three ah fuck."

He stops and lifts my head up, "that language is not tolerated, and neither is moving whilst I spank you. How are you so fucking naughty?"

"I'm sorry please I'm sorry- "
He cuts me off by spanking me harder than before, then unties my hands as well as turning me around so I'm lying facing him.

He moves my body up against the headboard, turns me back around on the stomach so my face is smothered in pillows, then grabs my hands above my head and tying them so I'm stuck to the bed.

"Now baby, I'm going to fuck you. Incredibly hard. I'm not going to be careful of hurting you or give you a safe word, you are going to become the slut you know you are and be fucked rough by the person that now controls you. You are allowed to softly moan but do not scream in pleasure as I want this to be my pleasure not yours, and no screaming or telling me to stop because I won't. I will punish you much worse if you disobey me you understand?"

I nod, still having no idea how in the fuck I'm going to get out of this.

He takes my underwear of and begins to finger me with three fingers. He puts his lips to my ear and whispers, "this isn't even close to what you're about to feel."

I'm laying completely flat on the bed on my stomach and my head is face down onto the bed struggling to breath and just as I go to take a breathe I feel him slam into me.

He wasn't wrong when he said his fingers were barely close, he felt fucking enormous.

He continued to thrust himself as deep as he could into me faster and faster until I couldn't hold in a loud moan that granted me a large spank on his ass as well as him slamming into me even harder and faster.

"Fuck fuuuck, I hope you realise now you're a slut and you deserve to be fucked like an animal."

He continues for what feels like forever and I feel a mix of pain and pleasure. I try to hold in my moans but I accidentally scream too loud which end in his hands pushing my face down as he reached climax.

"Alright baby, I'm going to leave you here to think about what you did whilst I make a phone call. Once I'm back I'm going to fuck You again so I suggest taking a little nap to regain yours energy. Oh and don't even think about escaping because all this torture you're experiencing, will only end up becoming that much worse."

And with that, he leaves me alone tied to my bed.

Hey guys don't know if I should bother the rest of this but comment if you do because I have ideas for the rest of it, thanks !