Chapter 7

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now Monday and I feel just as awful as I did on Friday.

"Hey Christian. You look like someone dragged you on the pavement." I turned at the sound of Leah's voice.

"They might as well have. I feel so horrible."

"Did you take your medicine today?"

"Yeah I did."

"So, let me guess then. It's what happened on Friday that got you down?" She asked, I nodded.

After what happened between me and Taylor, I called Leah. I needed someone to talk to and she was the only one I had. I told her what happened and how I felt and how my mind was doing loops. We talked and then she told me that, the movie night was a plan to get me and Taylor to start talking again. That she faked have things to do, but she didn't think that things would turn out like this.

Taylor and I haven't really talked that much, since Friday night. He called on Saturday and Sunday, but I didn't pick up.

"Hey guys." I frozen at the sound of the person's voice. I looked up and yeah there he was, Taylor with a smile on his face. How could he be so calm after what happened? I don't know why, but his nonchalant attitude pissed me off so much.

"Leah I'll see you in class okay." I forced myself to not look at him while I walked off. I don't know, but I couldn't be around him now.

I have no idea why he has the power to control how I feel. He makes me mad, sad and give me this feeling that I can't explain. I just don't know what to do. I need to figure out what is going on with me.

Time went by so slow, but now it was lunch and I don't know how this is going to go. Taylor, Leah and I usually sit together, but I don't want to be anywhere near Taylor right now. I don't have anywhere else to sit, it's not like I have a lot of friends here. I just guess I will have to just suck it up and get through it.

Leah was the first to arrive at the table and I followed. It took a while before Taylor came, I almost thought he wasn't coming.

"What did you guys do this weekend?" Taylor asked.

That question pissed me off even more. All I did this weekend was think about what happened Friday, but here he is acting like it never happened. I pushed back my anger and focused on Leah's answer.

"Well, I met, by accident I may add, Connie at the music store. Apparently we have the same taste in music. We ended up talking about it for almost two hours. We even exchanged numbers and she texted me on Sunday and we talked almost all day." Leah told us. I was paying full attention now.

 "Oh I see. So I guess she is the one you like and been hinting about." I said and the look on her face was a shocked one. Then I realized what I said. I just outed her to Taylor, who didn't know about her sexuality.

We both turned to him and the look on his face showed that he was not shocked. He looked unfazed.

 "What? You guys thought I didn't know right. Remember that I was with you in the library the other day. I saw the way you were looking at Connie, she was at the table to our left. I just pretended not to notice and waited for you to tell me yourself."

 "You little. I was so worried and was thinking how to tell you. I hate you so much right now gosh." She said. I was the only one who didn't say anything. "So you know that I had a crush on Connie?" She asked. He nodded.

We fell into conversation, well Leah and Taylor did, I stayed quiet. I had nothing to really contribute to the conversation. I was still mixed up inside about what happened between me and Taylor on Friday. The bell finally rang and we went to our classes.

At the end of school, we were all gathered at my locker.

"So I have to go and study for my chemistry test and you should too Leah." I told both of them. She nodded and Taylor just stood there staring into space.

"Hey Leah. I want to talk to you about something. So if it's okay, I'll give you a ride home." Taylor finally said.

"Sure." Leah told him.

We walked out of the school and into the now emptying parking lot. We said our goodbyes and Taylor and Leah went to Taylor's car and I to mine. I left before they did.

I wonder what he wants to talk to her about. Maybe it's about Friday, he doesn't know that I told Leah about it. He probably doesn't even know that I knew they planned the movie night thing.

I got home and headed straight to my room. I laid down for a few minutes and then I got up and set up my books to start studying, even though the test for chemistry is not tomorrow, I still want to get an early start on it.

Probably almost two hours into studying, my phone vibrated. I took it up and saw that there was a message from Leah.

Leah:
Hey Christian. What are you doing now?
                                                         5:45pm

                                                             You:
Studying for the chemistry test. You?   
                                                        5:45pm

Leah:
Just sitting in my room watching this weird show I found on Netflix.
                                                      5:46pm

                                               .            You:
Oh. So what did you and Taylor talk about?
                                                    5:46pm

Leah is typing.....

She's probably trying to find the right words to say, but I kinda know what they talked about.

Leah:
Nothing much really. He told me about what happened on Friday at your house, but I told him I already knew and some other things that he told me not to tell you.
                                                       5:52pm

                                                           You:
What's the secret? Is it about me? Is that the reason he told you not to tell me?
                                                       5:53pm

Leah:
No. It's not about you.
                                                        5:53pm

                                                           You:
Then why can't you tell me?
                                                        5:54pm

Leah:
Because this secret is not mine to tell okay. I'm sorry Christian but I can't tell you. You will know soon.
                                                        5:54pm

                                                           You:
Whatever. Hey Leah I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow.
                                                      5:55pm

Leah:
Okay. Bye.
                                                      5:55pm

                                                           You:
Bye.
                                                      5:56pm

I turned my phone off. I got up and went over to my bed. I laid down and started at the ceiling for sometime, until I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

That night I didn't dream of Taylor. I didn't dream of anything. It was blank.

~~~~~~~
A/N: The next Chapter will be Taylor's POV. So I hope you keep reading to know more about their story. Please read, vote, comment and follow. Thank you😊