Chapter 16

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only one chapter left.

One week has passed and I'm going back to school today. I don't want to to, but I have to. My mom said I have no choice. I can't stay in my room for ever. I wish I could, but I can't. My mom will be dropping me off. Taylor would do it, but I had to help his mom with something before school.

I was so nervous. Why am I nervous? It's not like it's my first day of school. I guess I feel like this because, I know everyone was talking about the accident. They all will be staring at me and talking about me.

    "Hey honey. We're here." I turn my head to my mom. "Don't be nervous."

    "How can I not be. They all are going to be talking about me. I don't do well with crowds." I told her.

    "Just take a deep breath and relax. Remember you'll have your friends and your boyfriend with you. You're not alone in that place anymore. You have them by your side. So breath." I took a deep breath.

    "Okay. I think I feel a little better. Thank you Mom." I leaned over and gave her a hug. I love her so much. She has been my rock and supported me my whole life. She's the best mom anyone could asked for. "I got to go or I'll be late."  She nodded and I left the car. She drove away when I was at the school entrance.

As I stepped in, the stares and the chatter began. They're were kids huddled with their friends whispering and throwing quick glances my way. It's obvious they are talking about me.

   "I heard he just woke up from a coma. Why is he here?" I heard this girl say as I walk to my locker. Ugh this so annoying. I don't like people talking about me.

I made it to my locker. I was taking out my books when I feel someone hug me from behind. I turn and a smile instantly came on my face.

    "Hey babe." The person said. I laughed so hard.

    "Hey! That's my line. Stop trying to steal my boyfriend Leah." Taylor said. Leah and I broke out laughing. She let go of me and hugged Connie. "Hey babe. You feeling okay?" Taylor walked up to me.

    "Yeah I am. I was a little down, but you and Leah made me laugh and brought my mood up." I told him

    "Good. Now we need to go to class." We all got everything we need and head of to class.

It was lunch and we all gathered at our table. It felt good to be here with my friends. Everything was great. We were talking about some physics project, well Leah and I were.

    "Ah so your back. I thought you were dead." We all looked up at the sound the voice. It was Bryan. Ugh, why is he still bothering us?

    "Go away Bryan." Connie got up and stood in front of him.

    "Look at you. Walking around with the psycho and his gay friends. You used to be something in this school Connie, now you're nothing." He told her.

    "I'll rather be friends with them and be considered nothing, than be around you and your lowlife friends. You are good for nothing. You're trash and I don't even know why I was friends with you."

   "Coming from someone who sticks her tongue down another girls throat. That's just disgusting."

Connie was about to punch him, when Leah grabbed her.

   "It's not worth it Connie. He's not worth it." Connie took a deep breath and step back.

   "Haha, look at you all, weak and pathetic." Bryan said and his stupid friends laughed.

It was getting annoying. "Just go away dude. We don't care about you. Don't you see that you're the pathetic one here." I told him.

   "What's this the psycho want to go round two. You might end up in the hospital again."

I could see Taylor clenching his fist. He was angry, so was I to be honest, but I won't snapped. I won't let him push me to violence again. I was about to say something when someone else spoke.

    "Go away Bryan. Leave them alone." We turned and saw this kid, I don't know his name.

   "And who are you to be talking to like that. I do what I want."

   "He's right, go away Bryan. You are disturbing us." Someone else stood up. Then a bunch of other students joined them. Majority of the students that we're in the cafeteria. They all stood up to Bryan. Telling him to leave us alone. It brought a smile to my face.

    "Y'all are supporting them?" He turned and saw everyone looking at his with disgust. "Huh. You all are stupid. I can't believe I go to school with y'all." He turned and left the cafeteria. Everyone sat down and I felt at ease. Taylor and Connie calmed down and we went back talking about what just happened.

It's the end of the school day. We haven't seen Bryan after what happened in lunch. I hope he doesn't bother us again. He's a nuisance. We are all going to Taylor's house. It might sound weird, but even though Taylor and I have been dating for over a month now, I have never met his family, well I only met his little sister, Molly. His parents insisted that we all come over today.

We arrived at his house. When we entered. Molly was walking down the stairs. She saw us.

   "Hey guys. Hey Christian." She came up to me and gave me a hug.

   "You would hug him, but not me." Taylor said.

   "Yeah. I like him more than I like you." She told him and went off to the kitchen. We went to the living room and his dad was on the couch watching some TV drama.

    "Dad. This my friends, Leah and Connie and this is my boyfriend, Christian." His dad stood up and gave us all a handshake.

    "It's good to meet you all. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Christian. Taylor would talk about you a lot. He still does." He dad said with a chuckled. Taylor looked embarrassed. What are parents for?

   "Nice to meet you too Mr. James."  I told him. Leah and Connie greeted him too.

   "Oh, so this is the wonderful Christian." It was his mother. "Come here sweetheart let me see you." She pulled me into a hug. Her hugs are just as deadly as Leah's. I think they would make good friends.

    "It great to finally me you too, Mrs. James."

    "You're such a darling. You can call me Lenna." She told me. "Would you kids be staying for dinner?"

We all thought it over and we all agreed. Leah, Connie and I all called our parents to tell them we will be having dinner at Taylor's house.

We left to Taylor's room, when we were done talking to his parents. We plan on watching movies in his room, until dinner was ready.

When dinner rolled round, his sister came and got us. We took our seats at the table. We all talked and ate. It was good. Taylor's family is amazing. I should invite them over to meet my mom. I'll have to talk to her about that first.

After dinner and a little more talking. Leah, Connie and I left. They dropped me off at home. Today was great. I thought my day back would be hell, but I got my friends and they made it one of the best days at that school, that used to be my hell.

I love all of them.

~~~~~~~
A/N: So this is the second to last chapter. The last one will be the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed my story. Thank you 😊