Chapter 13

"Annnnnnaaa! Come on love! Wake up." you heard Erik say, you were still in bed and you had no intention of changing that. A bright light began to shine causing you to clench your eyes shut even more.

"Ana come on I have some where i want to take you." you didnt budge.

"I'll buy you your favorite ice cream." your slightly opened up one of your eyes.

"With sprinkles?" you asked in your morning voice.

"As many sprinkles as you want darling." he said kissing your forehead. "Now hurry and get ready! "he said dragging you out of bed and into the bathroom.

After your shower you quickly got dressed and put your hair in a ponytail. You walked to the living room and saw Erik sitting on the couch.

He jumped at the sight of you.

"All done." You spoke.

"We should eat before going." Erik urged.

You didn't even try to contest as your stomach began to growl.

" Ready?" he asked grabbing your hand pulling you towards the door without waiting for a reply.

You both walked down the a restaurant on the corner of the block.

Nothing special. Just a place you guys would grab a bite to eat every now and then.

The waiter took your order and disappeared into the back.

You noticed an older man and woman staring at you two from across the room.

Glaring was a better word.

Erik noticed and narrowed his eyes at the couple.

The man looked furious and whispered something to what looked like his wife.

"They know about me." Erik informed.

You shrugged, "So what?"

"So what?" He snapped back. "They think I'm a murderer."

"And?" You sighed, " I don't mean it like it doesn't matter but what are they gonna do? There's no crime to convict you of. It's been like two years Erik. You've done nothing wrong. They don't know the whole story."

"I still don't like it."

You shrugged again, "You don't have to. But you need to at least tolerate it enough to be the bigger person. Sadly this won't be the only time this'll happen. You can't live your life letting people's false judgments get to you."

"How are you this wise?" He said with a smile.

You gave a nonchalant shrug, "I read a lot."

He laughed and took your hand kissing it.

—————

After breakfast Erik paid for your meal and gave his final dirty look to the elderly couple before ushering you out of the restaurant.

He nearly dragged you back to the house.

Excitedly of course.

"Erik why are you in such a rush?

"Thunderstorm. I'd rather be where we're going than on the road when it hits." he said guiding you down the stairs to the car.

"Storm? Erik. The weather is perfect." you argued.

"Yes here but not where we're going. "Theres no chance you gonna tell me where we're going is there?" you asked turning to Erik

He smiling before opening the passenger side of the car for you "not one" he kissed your forehead and helped you into the car.

A/N: I know this is short but im half asleep and the next one will be fairly long so i didn't wanna add to it. But comment/message / vote / PLEASE AND THANK YOU.