Chapter 18

The next morning you woke up to a man in a wheel chair. Erik was no where to be found.

"Oh Ana," he said greeting you. "how are you feeling? "

"Um alright. I guess." you said a bit skeptical. "Uhh. Who are you?""

"Oh, silly me. Erik did tell me your memory has slipped you. I'm Charles Xavier. We met a while ago. "

"Oh hi Charles." you sat up and looked around for Erik making sure he was gone. "Um. Can I ask you something? " he nodded. "What happened to me? Why am I in here?"

He moved his chair closer to the bed and put his head to his temple for a few seconds before letting it fall in his lap.

"Actually thats why I'm here. I'm Im here to make you remember. The tests you took yesterday showed very slow progression of your memory. " as he finished his words the door opened and Erik strode in.

"Ana, Charles told me you were awake. How are you?"

What? Charles was here the whole time. Whatever. You shrugged it off.

"I'm fine. Just confused." you answered.

"Ive never done this before. " Charles paused.

"You see Ana Telepathy is one of my powers. I'm going to use Erik's memories and feed them into your mind so you can remember more aspects of your life. Now you have only lost the past few years of your life which Erik has been a major part of so you will gain most of your lost memory back." he proposed holding your hand earning a glare from Erik. "Only if you want. This is optional. And I promise not to put fake memories in your mind." he concluded.

You nodded. "Okay." you breathed deeply and let a small grin cross your face. "Lets do this."

Erik took a seat on the opposite side of the bed from Charles.

Charles placed his fingers to his temple and focused on Erik. You assumed he was reading his memories. After a few minutes Charles put his hand down.

"Wow." he breathed. "Before I begin I just want you to know how much Erik loves you. He's given up everything he's known just to be with you. I've known this man for years and he's never cared about anything at least half as much as he cares about you. He would do anything for you and he is beyond sorry and will never let anything happen to you again. And he knows that he just hopes you will too. Now I'm about to start. Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked and you nodded violently anxious to remember the relationship between Erik and you.

Charles once again placed his fingers on his temple and this time focused on you.

Vivid, colorful images flashed through your mind. Some flashed too fast for you to fully see but long enough for you to remember.

You saw an image of Erik pushing you on the swings at a local park.

Erik telling you he was a mutant.

Erik having dinner with your family.

You and Erik play fighting in your apartment.

You feeding Erik soup when he had a cold.

You and him arguing with each other only to make up minutes later.

And Erik losing his temper and control of his power and accidentally cutting your forehead.

Then him telling you how much he loves you and how sorry he is and how much he can't live without you.

Your vision focused on the room you were in and you saw Erik sitting beside your bed holding your hand tightly. He was crying which was strange because you've never seen him cry before.

He was holding your hand to his lips

"Ana. Please wake up. Please. I love you. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up" he begged. "Come on Ana! Wake up make me the happiest man on this earth. Ana. I need you to wake up. We're supposed to get married and have two beautiful kids just like you wanted. Ana please. " he said his voice cracking. He sobbed into your hand and your flashbacks ended.

You looked at Erik with tears in your eyes. He smiled at you.

"How could you do this to me?" you asked frightened. He reached for your hand but you shuddered and pulled back. "Please dont hurt me." you begged.

He shot out of his chair and paced around the room. "She's scared of me." He said repeatedly.

Charles tried to calm him down to no avail.

"STAY OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES!" Erik shouted before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. You jumped. All you could do at this point was cry.

A/N: okie dokieeee! So i hope you liked it!
Vote/Comment/Message/Tell ya peeps/put in on a billboard