SUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! AHHHHH!!

Hey, guys!
So you're probably wondering, "Woah. Why the hell is Monster being pulled out of my archive after how long?" Well, I've got an answer for that.

Monster was written right when I started to get serious about my writing, even if it was fanfiction, and I've greatly improved since then. I've yet to find one negative comment on here and you all seem to love it so much (I cannot be more elated to say that. I truly love you guys for this) and you all kept me writing. Because of that, I plan to rewrite Monster.

Now, it still has the same plot and same pieces of Cassandra's personality and the things that have happened between Team Free Will and our broken Nephilim. So what the difference? The style, the format, the detail, etc.

Some of the scenes will still be the same word for word (AKA copied and pasted, but edited slightly) and some will be different. Maybe even in a different order. But so far, I believe it's written better. Of course my writing will still progress in the future but you all loved Monster so much, I decided you deserve a better version.

Don't worry, it'll be uploaded as a different work, maybe the same cover. I haven't decided if I'll change it yet. So you can still look back on this one. (I'd hate to lose all of your love, my gifs, and my work because I never open the original document anymore.) But you'll have the rewrite.

Also, I know some of you liked Deception, which was never finished. I plan on rewriting Deception, too, and it'll be better. More planned out. Honestly I loved crazy Cassy for some reason. She really burrowed herself a spot in my heart, but so did our original, lovable Nephilim. It'll take time, but you'll get your sequel.

As I type this, I'm currently planning out the rewrite on Monster. There's a catch though. I don't plan on starting my fanfiction rewrite until Summer 2020 (after Supernatural ends *cue gross sobbing*). This is so I can get my plots straight and backtrack with accurate foreshadowing.

The reason I'm telling you guys about this secret plan of mine is because I need a playlist while I outline and rewrite (because knowing me, I won't wait until Summer 2020 to begin writing it). So please comment RIGHT HERE some songs you see fit for Dessandra, the plots of Monster and Deception itself, or any relationship (not necessarily romantic) between any characters in this fanfic series (Ex: Lucifer & Cassy, Castiel & Cassy, Sam & Cassy, etc.). Bonus points if you create a whole playlist and PM me the link (SPOTIFY ONLY PLEASE). Extra bonus points if you create a cover too. Some of you have a hidden talent I've yet to stumble upon!

I love you all so much. Thank you for your support and for keeping me going in my writing. I really think I can take it somewhere but I can't do it without you guys. (And remember, I absolutely LOVE comments. Even more than votes, though all is welcome. I just love your feedback.)

Always Keep Fighting. My inbox is always open. <3