Chapter 3

Azariah Williams

I was walking in the halls by myself listening to music when Kamarr walked up to me.

"So you didn't get my text?" 

"I got a new number. Which you would've known about if you was still talking to me at the time,"

"Oh so that's why it didn't go through?"

"Obviously," I said laughing.

"Damn, well I went out to breakfast with the guys and we wanted to bring our girls, so I was gonna slide through."

"You know where I live, if it was that important then you would've pulled up," I said laughing.

"So were on that level now? Pull ups?"

"Um didn't know that was a level. I don't even know what the levels are anymore," I said shaking my head. I caught him looking at me with this devilish smirk, but he soon wiped it off.

"I can you teach you the le--"

"I can teach myself the levels thanks. Are yall doing breakfast tomorrow?"

"Yea, but it's kind of a guy thing. We do breakfast with our girls every other day. I'll pick you up Friday morning." I nodded and stared across the hall because I felt eyes on me, but I didn't know from which direction.

"So you must be feeling Zachariah," He said out of no where.

"Huh?"

"I mean is it him? Because nigga sure was staring like I was talking to his or something,"

"Uhh no that's Graces!" I said laughing.

"But could you have been his?"

"No," I lied shaking my head.

"That's right cause you mine right?" He asked as we reached my classroom. 

"I ain't nobodies yet. Remember...slow," I said strectching the word out.

"Mhmm right, slow." Then he leaned down and kissed me slowly adding tongue and everything.

"Is that nice and slow. For you?" He asked once he pulled away. "Or was it to much,"

I blushed and looked down, "Talk to you later Kamarr," I was about to walk past him, but he grabbed me again and kissed me again, but slower and more passionate. 

Zachariah pushed past us and I noticed when we pulled away he looked back smirking.

"Don't tell me you insecure," I said shaking my head walking into my class. I sat down in my seat and I noticed Zachariah was sitting next to Grace which made me scrunch my face up. I took my notebook out and started getting ready for class.

In the middle of class, I was getting so annoyed by Zachariah and Grace's giggles and flirty comment. I hate to say it, but I was jealous because that was suppose to be me and not her.

"Mr. Dinkins. Can I please go use the restroom?" I asked shaking my head. 

"Sure, you'll just have to get the notes from somebody else." I stormed out the classroom and I heard the teacher keep calling for him.

"What was that all about?" He asked behind me making me shake my head.

"I can't go use the restroom."

"I know you and you said you would never go on a bathroom break unless you feel like you were about to do something,"

"Well, I feel like I'm about to pee and that's doing something," I said trying to walk faster, but he plays basketball, so he caught up to me easily.