Chapter 4

Azariah Williams

"Hey bestie," I said going up to him for a hug. He looked at me weird and raised one eyebrow.

"What's up. Why does it feel so weird hearing you say that?"

"Mhmm I don't know, but get used to it," I said looking to the left seeing Chance was coming over here. I tensed up and looked away. "I'll catch you lat--"

"Did he really, you know?" He asked making me shrug and shift my backpack.

"Look, you brushed it off when I told you...so just brush it off now. It doesn't matter."

"It matters a lot...my nigga just tried to rape you."

I chuckled and shook my head, "Watch who you call your nigga, cause he isn't that." I said laughing. 

"What's up the two besties," Chance said looking at me with this crazy look in his eyes. 

"Hey Chance. Imma catch y'all la--"

"Can I holla at you real quick. Great," He said grabbing my hand, I tried tugging it away. "Stop fucking fighting it."

I looked at him raising one eyebrow. He took me to the computer lab because it was empty right now.

"Let me ou--" He slapped me causing me to fall to the ground.

"Who else did you fucking tell?" He asked through gritted teeth. 

"Fuck are you talking about?"

"I know you told Zachariah and he got what's coming from him. So, who else did you fucking tell about what was going down that night?"

"I didn't tell anybody. I told Zachariah to watch his back. That's what the fuck I s--" I stopped talking when he picked me up and slapped me again.

"You think now is the time for you to get smart?!" He asked through gritted teeth. "Answer without the bass in your fucking tone."

"Fuck you Chance. Ain't nobody tell that you damn there raped me if it wasn't for my brother. Pussies does that okay ? And that's actually what you are. Live up that your a rapist."

"Bitch fuck you!" He snapped waving me off. 

"You not worth my time," I said trying to get up, but he kicked me back down making me hold my stomach.

"Bitch you not worth MY time. Fuck your time. Obviously, I am right because every time I wanna talk. You come along don't you." I was in to much pain to respond so he chuckled and punched me two times then kicked me like I was a dude.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut." He said right before I felt my eyes closing with force.

**

I woke up and looked around seeing I was in this bright white room. I looked to my right and seen a calm, but nervous Zachariah on his phone. 

"Zachariah? What happened?" I asked causing him to look at me.

"Great, we know she's alive. Can we go spend some quality time please?" Grace asked walking up to Zachariah from the left side.

"Grace can you chill the fuck out? I know you don't care for her, but I do." She looked at me and mugged me.

"Yea, cause y'all are just best--" I cut her off.

"It's fine Zach, just go."

"Zachariah." She said calling herself correcting me. I raised one eyebrow and looked at Zachariah.

"Zach, bit--baby girl." I said rolling my eyes. She scoffed and shook her head.

"The disrespect." She said sitting down crossing her arms.