Movie Night

*June's P.O.V*

"Guys!!! Guys!!! Listen to me!!!" I try to scream on the top of my lungs as Troyler is practically screaming at each other for who knows what reason.

We're riding in the elevator To Zoe's apartment because she invited us to watch a movie at her place. It's currently 6:30 in the afternoon. we're supposed to get here at 7:00, but we decided to surprise her. Now, I just wonder how that will happen with all the screaming and shouting these two are doing. I believe you could hear it from a thousand miles away.

Both Troye and Tyler stop screaming at each other. "Sorry June..." they both say at the same time. Gosh, I ship them so much. "It's all his fault," they both once again say at the same time, pointing at one another.

"I don't care who's fault it is," I begin to tell them with a fake angry voice. it's hard to be mad at them when they're just so cute. "If we want to surprise Zoe, then we all must be quiet, and most importantly not disturb her neighbors!"

"Okay. But what if she's busy and we interrupt her?" Tyler asks me.

"That's why it's called a surprise," Troye states at him with his amazing Australian accent. This cause for Tyler to frown just a little bit while trying to seem hurt.

As we walk towards Zoe's door quietly we hear strange noises coming from inside.

"Oh, Alfie! Please!!! You need to do it gently!" we hear Zoe yell. Tyler, Troye, and I turn to look at each other with eyes wide open. we then hear a faint scream. At this point all three of us start to walk away.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Well that was..." I start off, "interesting."

"I'll never be able to look at them both the same way after this," Tyler says.

"They were..." Troye pauses for a moment, "doing it!"

We sit on a bench looking blankly at the sunset. we decided to go back there exactly at 7:00. At this point I think they'll never want to follow the plans I make. I wouldn't blame them. most of plans always back fire. Like that one time in the 8th grade. I wanted to breakup with my boyfriend at that time by being so sincere. He didn't follow the scrip in my head, so once we were at the designated spot, behind the bleachers, I tell him we're over. I give him the most amazing speech ever, and all I get is an okay. A freaking okay. That's all I get. He didn't even mind about it.

"June! We have to go!" Troye brings me back to present.

All three of us are once again in the elevator. We're so nervous nobody's talking. We then get to Zoe's floor and Tyler speaks up.

"Okay. So once we get to her door we knock. we don't wait for nothing."

We get to her door. all three of us pound on her door. I, personally, think we over did it, but who cares right. Suddenly a wild Zoe appears at the door. At this moment I'm surprised Zoe was capable to still look decent. her hair isn't messed up. she looks normal.

"Hey guys! Why the pounding?" Zoe asks us.

"Oh, you know. We're just so excited and eager to be here," I respond nervously since Troyler over here are wide eyed. I think they were thinking the same thing I was thinking. All four of us are standing awkwardly at the door. "So... are you going to let us in?" I ask Zoe and breaking the awkwardness.

"Right. Sorry about that. I just can't focus after what happened in the past 30 minutes," Zoe says calmly to us. Tryler and I exchange glances. We are all thinking the same thing. "Why the weird look in y'all's face?"

"No reason... No reason whatsoever," Troye begins to say.

Tyler then adds in, "so where you having some fun in the past 30 minutes?" Troye nudges him on his side. "You don't have to tell us."

"Tell you guys what?" Alfie speaks as he stands up to go to the kitchen.

"What we did for the last 30 minutes," Zoe responds to him. once again the three of us exchange glances. "You guys are so weird."

"The weirdest they can be. that's for sure," Alfie chimes in.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

We are currently watching The Lego Movie. Zoe and Alfie are cuddling to my left. Troye and Tyler are sitting right next to each other to my right. Me? Well I'm all alone on the floor. I don't really mind. I mean like who needs someone when there's food and the internet. Am I right or am I right?

The movie has 10 minutes left before it ends. I haven't really been paying attention to it since I've seen it a billion times. My mind keeps wondering if I should tell Zoe what the guys and I heard. It just seems a little too weird. I start to strategically plan on how I'll ask her. My thoughts are interrupted by my favorite song ever. "Everything is awesome!!! Everything is cool when you're part of a team!!! Everything is awesooooomeeeee!!!" that's the moment I realize everyone is staring at me. Well who knew I could be so embarrassing. They all start to laugh at me.

"Okay guys. That's enough," Zoe starts to defend me even though she is still giggling. "Who wants some cupcakes?" She says it in a sing son voice.

"Me!!!" The rest of us say at the same time.

We all wait until Zoe and Alfie come back to the living room with a cake pop for all of us.

"I hope you guys like thin since yours truly made them," Alfie tells us as he hands is our cake pop. "Sorry if they crumble easily."

"I told you to do crumble the cake gentler," Zoe tells him, and at that point we realized that what we had heard wasn't them having sex. It was Zoe yelling at Alfie for not doing it right.

"Oh! That makes perfect sense now," Tyler and I say at the same time.

"But that doesn't explain the faint scream," Troye then realizes what he just said and covers his mouth.

"Wait. What?" Alfie says. "How would you guys know about that if you guys weren't here until 30 minutes later at 7:00," Alfie questions us.

"Um..." is all we could manage to say.

"I accidentally burned my finger to try and tell if the oven was hot already," Zoe then comes in to the conversation. "What did you guys think?"

"Wethoughtyoutwowerehavingsex," Troye then spills the beans making me hit myself on my forehead.

"What?!?" Both Alfie and Zoe say at the same time.

"Well see you guys tomorrow! Goodbye," I manage to say before leaving out the door and dragging Troye and Tyler behind me.

"Why did you do that?" Tyler asks Troye angrily.

"It's not his fault," I defend Troye. "We knew we had to tell them sooner or later."

"Yeah. And it just slipped out. I'm sorry," Troye apologizes to us.

We get a taxi to go to our hotel. We stay in silence until we walk into our hotel room. We all get into our designated spot. The room has two beds that each fit two people, obviously. Tyler gets his own bed. Kudos for him.Troye and I both share a bed, but I actually feel bad for him. I tend to kick and steal all of the covers. We all sit there on our laptops surfing the web. Checking all our social medias.

"So... do you guys want to have a threesome?"

<<< Authors Note >>>

I hope you guys enjoy this. This is my first time writing so... yeah. Thanks for reading. ^_^