Intruding

*Tyler's P.OV.*

I've woken up before Troye or June have. Troye looks so adorable when he's asleep. June, well she's June. Just kidding she does too look adorable. I'm headed to get breakfast with Zalfie.

"Hey Alfie look at this," I try to take a picture of him just like he does to everybody, but instead take a terrible picture of me.

"Haha. Nobody can do what the master Alfie does best," he laughs at me while I fake hurt and Zoe laughs too.

"Last night was amazing don't you guys think?" Zoe tells us as we both nod and she continues. "Although I am very curious as to what Troye said before all three if you left."

I start to nervously laugh. "Oh, you know Troye. Always being so awkward and stuff. Who knows what he said."

"You're nervous. Why are you nervous?" Zoe starts to interrogate me. "I'm 100% sure you know what he said. So what did he say? Is it good or bad? Why were the three of you being so weird?"

"WeweregoingtosurpriseyoubycomingthirtyminutesearlierlastnightbutweoverheardsomethingsandweconcludedthatyouandAlfiewherehavingsexbutwewereallwrong," I managed to say in one breath.

"What!?!?" They both ask. They pretty much didn't understood anything that I said.

"We were going to surprise you by coming thirty-minutes earlier last night, but we overheard some things, and we concluded that you and Alfie where having sex, but we were all wrong." I tell them this time slower. All of a sudden I hear them both start to laugh. Why are they laughing?

"Oh my god. That is priceless. I can't imagine you guys. You actually thought that was what was happening?" Alfie says and I nod in response.

"That's the silliest thing I've ever heard," Zoe chips in.

"Ugh. This is why I didn't want you guys to know," I tell them. I didn't want them to find out ever. It's just so embarrassing. Look at what just happened.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Zoe, Alfie, and I walk around town. We go into different stores just looking at things. Zoe buys cute best friend matching bracelets for Louise. Alfie buys a new hat. I get matching bracelets for Troye, June, and I. I won't give it to them after the thing happens. I just can't believe we're actually going to do this, but first tonight has to happen. I need to find something to do while Troye and June are busy.

"Hey Alf, what are you going to do tonight?"

"Nothing much. I'm just going to be in my flat," he tells me.

"Oh. Okay. I was just wondering if I could hang out with you. if not it's okay," I tell him worried what would happen if he says no. I'll be all alone in a city I barely know.

"We can have a guys night. You, Troye, and I," he starts telling me, "while Zoe has a girls night with June ."

"That sounds like a great idea Alfie," Zoe says.

"They can't come. They're extremely busy doing stuff. You know stuff, but like not with eachother. Seperatly. That would be weird you know. Well not really. Anyways, they can't come," I explain to them.

"Well... okay then. Um... You, Zoe, and I can hang out together without Troye or June since they're busy," Alfie tells me with a weird face on his face. I nod my head.

"I guess I can teach you guys how to make some goodies," Zoe tells us.

"That sounds good," Alfie and I say.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Are they done yet?" I ask Zoe desperately. We're baking brownies, and I just really want them like right now.

"We barely put them in like 5 minutes Tyler. You've got to wait 25 more minutes," she tells me.

Alfie is frosting a cake we just made. I don't think he's doing it right. It's all uneven. I think he doesn't even know what he's doing.

"Alfie! That's uneven ," Zoe says. I was right.

"What!?!? Bo it's not," Alfie looks around the cake with a satisfied face, but then turns into a frown, "well would you look at that. How did that happen?"

Zoe starts helping him try and fix it. She tells him exactly how to do it. They start messing with each other with the frosting. They're just so cute together.

By the time they stop messing with each other the brownies are done. Finally!

"Yasss!!!" I say

"Okay now all we got to do is let them cool for a bit and then we can cut them and eat them, Zoe tells us.

"But I waited so long," I tell her.

"It was only 30 minutes Tyler," Alfie says.

We eat the sweets while we talk about the randomest stuff. I've never actually realized before how weird we can be together.

It's 10:00 at night as I get to the hotel. As I open the door eagerly to go to sleep, the lights are dim and I hear nothing. Pure silence. I guess Troye and June already did it. I turn on the lights and I see them making out. June is on top of Troye as she rocks back and forth, but they soon stop and see me with wide eyes. I then turn off the lights again and walk out the room slowly. Nobody says anything as I do that. Once I close the door I start to run to the elevators. I get to the lobby and decide to go out to the pool.

That was so awkward. The good thing is I didn't see anything, but then again I will next week. Next week is one whole week obviously, but I don't know how I'll go through it. Today was just a day filled with embarrassment. My intruding on Troye and June is my number one of all time. what am I going to tell them?

<<<Author's Note>>>

Hey guys!!! So here it is. I feel like I say 'here it is' in every chapter so far. Lol. Well hopefully you enjoy this chapter. ^_^