Capturing A Wild Tyler

*Troye's P.O.V*

Tyler gets up from his bed and starts walking to the restroom. We go to the door and wait for him while he is doing his business. June is ready to tackle him down.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask her.

"I was born ready," she whispers back to me.

Tyler opens the door and starts to head to his phone near the bead. June then tackles him down. You know, for a girl she is really strong.

*Tyler's P.O.V*

I got out of the restroom to go check my phone and out of nowhere I'm tackled down.

"What?!?! What is going on?" I start to say but then realize it was only June, "I thought you left with Troye. Wait where is he?"

All I could hear was laughing. a really cute laugh from a really cute boy.

"Hahaha!!! You should've seen your face. You were all agh!!! Hahaha!!!" He pauses for a second and clears his throat, "...sorry. what I meant to say was are you okay. are you in any physical way or internally hurt."

"I'm okay. How could y'all do this to me?" I ask them.

"Haha. Sorry. we just knew you would try to avoid us after what happened last night," June told me.

"But you do realize you're going to be doing that with us?" Troye added trying to hide his blushing.

"Yeah. I just wasn't expecting it," I told them, "why are we doing this again?"

*June's P.O.V.*

I never actually thought about that. why are we even having a threesome? I've made my own plans as to what I'm going to do during it. I'm so confused. "Yeah. Why?"

At that point Troye realizes were directing this question to him.

"I... I don't... I just... I just wanted to... to do something new," he says. I'm pretty sure that's not the reason why. Tyler and I both know but we let it slide.

I guess Tyler and I will have to find out next week.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

***Author's Note***

Sorry that I didn't upload for a really long time. I'm so sorry. I forgot about it and also forgot my password and email for my account. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. Again, I'm really sorry. I might upload twice a month or each week, but I'm just really busy and have some family issues. I hope you understand and once again. I'm really sorry.