1 ; leave her alone

Narrator's POV

Taehyung stepped out of the elevator and made his way to the car park. Suddenly, he heard a soft voice of a young woman cryingl in a scared tone, along with voices of grown men laughing.

"P-please... don't do t-this.."

"Cry as loud as you want, no one's gonna help you" *evil laugh*

"Leave her alone."

The two men turned around and saw a younger man standing with a serious look on his face.

"Oh look, it's most probably the boyfriend. What you gonna do kid?"

"Look I don't wanna fight anybody just leave her alone."

10 minutes ago...

Taehyung took out his phone and called his guards, "At the parking lot. Now. We got a situation down here."

"On our way, sir."

Back to present...

"Guards. Now."

His guards came out and held both men so that they couldn't run away.

"Bring them where they should be."

"Yes, sir."

Taehyung pointed at the young woman.

"You, get in my car."

"U-um excuse me? What did you say?"

"Are you deaf? I said get in my car. I'm sending you home."

"I can go home by myself. I can order from Grab."

"And what if the Grab driver rapes you?"

The young woman went silent. Taehyung's right. Nowadays, we can't trust people easily. But, can she trust him?

"I don't even know if I can trust you."

"Fine, I'll leave first. Bye."

Taehyung was about to enter his car and she stopped him.

"W-wait! Um, fine. I'll accept your help."

Taehyung smirked.

"I know you will. Hop in."

On the way home...

"Hey you little thing, I'm not your personal driver so mind showing me the way to yo-"

Tae hasn't finished his sentence yet and he heard snoring noises. Great, she's asleep.

Taehyung's POV

She's asleep. Now what do I do? I've regretted offering her a ride. Should I just bring her to my place?

"Hey little thing. Wake up, show me the way to your house. Or else I'm bringing you to my place."

She didn't move a single bit. She's dead asleep. Looks like I have no choice.

~tbc~

It was quite a long time since I last wrote my fanfics.. and now I'm back! I hope this ff will be a good one because these days i dont really have much idea to write :')