3 ; um thank you...?

" Yes baby, it's me, Kim Taehyung."

Y/N's POV

Okay honestly what the fuck? This guy helped me last night and now I'm in his house?

"Um okay, Mr. whoever you are. I only have one question? Why am I here?"

He let out a chuckle.

"Huh, why you're here? Ask yourself."

I stared at him, confused. Ask myself? What did I do?

"Uhm, excuse me? What did I do?"

I asked sassily, I ain't letting this man doing anything freaky to me. Not gonna lie I'm kinda scared too right now.

"Hey you little thing, I was supposed to send you home last night and you fell asleep, in MY car. You should be thankful that I didn't drop you off somewhere, instead I brought you to my house, MY house."

He pointed at himself. Okay, I get it now. How am I supposed to apologise?

"Well, why didn't you wake me up then?"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Did that, many times. But you slept like a log."

Wow, Y/N. Good job. Next time if someone kidnaps you just sleep in the van and let them bring you wherever they want to. How smart.

"Okay, whatever right? Your welcome for this friendly service I gave you and I'm late for work so if you're hungry everything's in the fridge so go and cook whatever you want just don't burn my house, and I'll send you home once I'm done with work. Okay? Bye."

Wow, he's actually nice. Like, NICE nice. I feel sorry for what I've said just now. I get off the bed and chased after him.

"Hey, wait."

He stopped walking and turned around.

"What?"

I stood in front of him with my hands behind.

"Um, thank you."

He smirked, kinda hot I gotta say.

"For what? All of this? Nah, it's the least I could do but,. you're welcome though."

I smiled and looked into his eyes. Damn, they're dreamy. He looked into mine. It seems wrong but it feels right. Then, I was snapped back to reality.

"Um, oh uh sorry. You're running late uh, okay take care, bye!"

He went to work and it's just me left in the house. I wandered around the house. Shit, this house is damn big. Why does he live in such a big house? He lives all alone though? Hmm, whatever. Rich people really be like that right?

I spent my day in Taehyung's house watching the television, made myself some instant mac n cheese and played with his dog, Yeontan. Yeontan's a smart dog though.

6.45 pm

"Tan ah~ Daddy's home!!!"

I could hear Taehyung's voice from downstairs. He's home! Yes! Can't wait to go home!

Taehyung's POV

I picked up my dog Yeontan off the floor and brought her to my room. I saw Y/N at the corner of my room, using her phone while it's charging.

"Hey, you're ready to go home?"

She looked up and smiled.

"Yes! Of course I am. Sooo ready!"

Y/N's POV

Taehyung drove me home, and I couldn't thank him more.

"Taehyung, I know I've said it this morning but um, thank you so much for letting me spend the night at your place and thanks for sending me home. You're a very nice guy and I'm sorry for my bad behaviour this morning I was just making sure that you're not some freak, you know. Thank you."

He smiled sincerely and nodded.

"You're welcome. Take care, okay? And um, mind exchanging numbers?"

I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Yeah, why not?"

So we exchanged numbers, and he dropped me off and went home. Wow, can't believe that all of this happened. Me spending a night at a stranger's place, and him sending me home. Damn, Y/N. What mom said was true. You're so unbelievable.

To be continued...