2 ; last night

At Taehyung's house...

Narrator's POV

Taehyung carried her bridal style all the way to his bedroom and placed her carefully on his king-sized bed.

"You're so petite... And burdensome. Lucky you I'm nice or I've probably throw you somewhere else."

Taehyung stripped himself and took a light bath before going to bed.

Y/N's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and fixed my gaze. Oh, it's dark... and the only thing i could hear is the sound of water dripping from the shower, coming from the bathroom. This place seems unfamiliar, and it smells like man in here.

"Fuck, where am I?"

I could hear the sound of a sliding door opens, i could see a figure stepping out of the bathroom so I pretended to sleep. God I'm scared as fuck someone please take me out of here.

Taehyung's POV

"Wow, she's still sleeping huh? And she's comfortable sleeping in those? Seems like she's used to that huh? Wow, girls these days, so weird."

I grabbed a random t-shirt from the closet and put on a pair of boxers and ready to go to be-

Wait.

"If she's sleeping on my bed, where am I supposed to sleep? On the floor? But it's my house. Should I wake her up? Shit."

Being the gentleman I am, I decided to sleep on the floor. All because of you, you little thing.

The next morning...

Y/N's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them gently. I could slowly see a tall figure standing in front of the bed, drying his hair with a towel. Oh shit, he's hot. Wait what Y/N? You're in a stranger's house, in a stranger's bedroom on a stranger's b-b-bed!

I know he heard my movement, struggling to get myself out of the thick ass comforter so he turned around.

"Oh you're awake huh? Did you have a good sleep?"

Wait, it's the guy from yesterday...

"Wait, you're the one w-who..."

"Yes, baby. It's me, Kim Taehyung."

to be continued...