chapter 1

Your POV

Another kick to the gut, another slap. Here you were getting yelled at and screamed at be stronger by your parents with your big brother and little sister watching with tears in your eyes but your big sister sat there "BE STRONGER EVEN EMMA IS STRONGER THAN YOU AND SHE'S ONLY 5!" Your mother yelled grabbing you by your hair "YOU WILL DIE OUT THERE! CAUSE YOUR WEAK LITTLE BITCH." Screamed your father spitting on you, you slowly got up "Now get ready for school, bitch." Father said grabbing your bag and throwing it at you "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" Your father yelled throwing a bottle that missed you by a inch that made you bolt out of there. Ethan, your brother, Emma, and Mary followed you "You know they are right, you are weak idiot." Said Mary walking off to her friends a tear slipped down your face, "Hey, you are strong they are blind." Ethan said placing a hand on your shoulder. I nodded slowly as we started to walk we dropped off Emma at preschool while me and Ethan walked to our school.

--Timeskip, cause imma lazy--

You saw Patriot by the door and you walked to him "Hey Patriot, come on." You said Patriot followed you then Dink appeared by your side, everyone cowered in fear as they saw you 3. Ethan and Roby saw you but they didn't cower Ethan just looked at you sadly.

--Timeskip, brought by Paie Paie--

It was time for class and you walked in to see Dink and Patriot messing with Shelly you quickly joined in. "You are so ugly, it looks like you got chicken poks." You said "Yeah if they were made of headrods!" Patriot said "Of my ass!" Said Dink, he always says that "Really?" Then a teacher walked in and we went to sit down. "Oh look dumbass here!" You said catching his attention "Excuse me?" He said "You heard me." You said he looked at you then he looked at you as if he knew you "Hmm, the princepl told me of you! (Y/N) was it?" He said you put your feet on the desk and brought out your (F/C) phone "Sorry didn't hear what you said asshole." You said he quickly came over and grabbed your phone "Bitch what the fuck are you doing?" You said "Taking your phone, you can't have it." He said then Patriot pitched in "Do anything to her and I will tell my parents you hit her and she started to cry and you beat her relentlessly." Patriot said you smiled and blushed, the sub gave you your phone back. Patriot smiled at you then the sub introduced himself as Clint to the class "Cunt?" Patriot said I tried to hold in laughter and succeeded, "What-NO-I" He paused then erased it "Just call me Mr. Hadson." Clint said "Mr. Asshole when is this class over?" You asked Patriot and Dink snickered "Tone down the language please." Clint told you "Please shut the fuck up, Bitch." You said Clint then just rolled his eyes and continued with class by mentioning his real job and asked Calvin to read his novel. Patriot continued his harassment towards Shelly "Hey you listening to me?" He said, no response, he looked towards you and Dink then tried to pull her pigtail to grab her attention, but it came out of her scalp. You instantly froze, your eyes widened in horror Dink looked at you then at her. Patriot stared at the pigtail as Shelly turned around then attacked him, you instantly reacted as screams of terror filled the classroom you kicked the crap out of her as Clint pulled her off but she scratched him and ran off. Clint grabbed Patriot and started leading him to the nurse. You looked to Dink as the bell rang, you then spoke in anger "Go beat the shit out of her!" Dink nodded and ran off towards outside. You saw Calvin leave and knew he would study for the test, you needed something to get your mind off of Patriot. You followed Calvin to the library.