Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

You looked at Wade, as the cootie kids went wild again. "Somebody order a badass?" Wade said Patriot let out a squeak Wade stared at him "He's coming with us." Lucy said Wade looked at him again but then his attention shifted as the kids came down, you all started running then a van appeared, then a fat guy appeared it was the guy who directed traffic at your school! Patriot climbed in along with the others besides Wade he was still shooting water at the cootie kids, who were now blocked with a beach ball. You looked at him then at Patriot, who looked confused, "Come on water isn't going to stop them!" Clint yelled Wade turned around "It ain't water." He said then he grabbed a match "Naptime Motherfuckers." Wade said throwing the now lit match at the beach ball everything lit aflame. Wade had badass sunglasses on and then he turned around and got in the van then closed the doors. The fat guy then pulled off you looked at the window to see a ball of flames trying to pursuit you all but then it fell, Shelly, you looked at her burning corpse then at Patriot, who was holding your hand. Wade noticed "You guys a thing now?" Wade asked Patriot nodded slowly and you smiled. "Yes."