Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

You looked up at the sky and suddenly you came to a stop Patriot slid across the truck until his back hit something, he woke up and screeched in pain. You looked at the new surroundings which was Danville, dead bodies were everywhere but the televisions were still working somehow. Everyone came out of the truck "Paie Paie, when you see the group please don't eat them." You looked at him as he stared at you "Also I love you too." You said his face dropped and his eyes widened you giggled slightly then you and Patriot jumped when the tailgate opened Lucy had something to throw at Patriot if he attacked. Patriot looked at you then slowly climbed out with you following lead, Patriot reached his hand out for Calvin as he backed up but pulled back and winced. "I know it's hard Paie Paie." You said then you guys started walking down the street until Patriot froze, "What's wrong?" Tracey said holding his weapon up "Wait where's Doug?" You asked you looked around "Look there he is." Rebekah said "Doug come on!" Lucy said "No, you come here." Doug said everyone walked up to the televisions to see news about a child virus. "There everywhere." Doug said "Wait that's Indina and that's Ohio." Tracey said pointing then you noticed that the TV news talked about poultry "Wait, what is served in the cafe' that is poultry?" You asked Patriot put a hand on his shoulder. Clint and Doug looked at each other "Chicken nuggets!" They both said "If I get a nugget I can maybe make a antidote!" Doug said you looked cheerfully at Patriot while he smiled cheerfully "And give it to Patriot!" You said "Yes!" Doug said  then all of a sudden Lucy screamed we all turned around to see a bunch of cootie kids on the truck looking at you guyd like you were there next meal, you all started running while everyone looked for a open door. Patriot screeched you turned to see he found one "Go go!" Everyone got in the door, you all looked for a light then a flashlight shined on a mask you all jumped but Patriot, he laughed or sort of did. "Doug!" You said "What, these things are awesome, see even Patriot is laughing!" Doug said putting it back and shining the flashlight around. It seems to be a partyroom, you thought Patriot saw something and walked to it, then he saw a green chicken nugget then gave it to Doug "Thank you." Doug said putting it in a bag but Patriot went back to the plate and ate a few nuggets then came back looking like a chubby bunny. You giggled as you guys made it to another room. Suddenly colorful shined as you heard screams and screeches, it was a funhouse filled with the biggest horde you have ever seen! Patriot held you close as he swallowed the nuggets, you looked at Shelly who was laughing. Bitch! You thought as you got ready to accept death but then Patriot kissed you, you were shocked but then a engine sound caught everyone's attention, the cootie kids stopped to listen as a motorcycle appeared with Wade on it.