Real Rap

Kyra's POV

Morning came and I jumped up from my bed. I realized I was half naked and Brandon was laying next to me fully clothed. I started to panic and l slapped him in the face as hard as I could.

"Damn Kyra, what the FUCK!" He yelled. " What you do that for?" He frowned at me rubbing his right cheek .

"I had to make sure this wasn't a dream. Did I get drunk last night? Did we fuck? Did I ask you to stay with me? Oh my gawd, I'm so sorry Bran-" He cut me off.

 "Kyra slow down. Yes you were tipsy last night, no we did NOT  fuck, and yes you did ask me to stay the night. If we fucked, trust you and I would both be butt ass naked tuh-day." He chuckled.

"Oh okay," I said a little sad. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him as he walked closer.

"Don't seem so sad baby girl, because as much as I would  have loved to, I couldn't and I could never."  He looked me in my eyes while lifting up my chin with two fingers. "You were with my boy, and that's bro code." I looked at him hurt for whatever reason. I had to get it together.

"Kyra, I gotta go, I'll see you at the studio at 5pm, I got this new artist I need you to collaborate with, k? This song I got for ya'll is going to be a hit fa-sho. You got your part already so be ready okay?" He said while putting his shoes on and grabbing his coat.

"Um kay B. I'll see you later." He came over, pecked me on my cheek then left. I began to wonder if I wasn't an artist would he want me. I laid back on the bed and sighed deeply. My mind was fucked all the way up. Damn you Daylin.

I was excited to work with a brand new artist, I hope she was a singer like me. I love making new music with other talented people such as myself. After I took my shower, I picked out something cute but simple to wear to the studio. I chose to wear my romper short set and some clear Louis Vuitton slides.

 I knew Brandon would be there to give his little input, he was always saying something to get me close to him

I knew Brandon would be there to give his little input, he was always saying something to get me close to him. I smiled to myself. Even though he turned me down, he was still my crush as fuck.

When I got to the studio, I heard the music and someone rapping and he sounded dope, when I walked around the corner, I was taken aback at what I saw in the recording booth. There was a light skinned guy about 5'9 , 190 pounds and was built as fuck. He had an eight pack and everything. He was in the booth with just a suitcoat and jeans on. 

I noticed he had a tattoo above his left pec that read 'Patience is a virtue'. The nigga didn't even have shoes on his feet. I didn't know who he was but he was Fine. As. Shit. He couldn't see me because it was a one way glass but, if he could, he definitely would have seen me staring.