17. Leave!

"Zayn where are you?" Gigi asked as she entered Zayn's house.

"Zayn?" She called again.

"In the shower Gigi!" A voice answered.

Gigi made her way towards Zayn's room. She heard the sound of running water from shower.

Gigi sat down on the bed learning against the headboard. She made herself comfortable there.

"Zayn how long? I'm really hungry." Gigi said as she pulled her phone and started checking her messages.

"I just got into the shower. Wait a little babe." Zayn replied.

Gigi scoffed and rolled her eyes.

But her eyes landed on Zayn's phone, which was on the side table. Gigi looked at the bathroom door then back to the phone.

It was perfect chance for her to go through Zayn's phone. Otherwise she wouldn't get another chance.

Gigi quietly took Zayn's phone and on it. But it was locked. Bitting her bottom lip Zayn typed her own name at password's place.

But it didn't work.

Rolling her eyes she thought really hard. After few seconds later with finger crossed she typed Zayn's mom's birthday. And it worked.

First she checked his messages but there was nothing. Then went to his Instagram and then to his dm.

And there it was.

A few moments later when the bathroom door got opened Gigi looked up from the phone screen eyes narrow at Zayn who was only wearing a shot while dying his hair with a towel placed around his neck.

"Hey babe What-- is that my phone?" Zayn asked raising his eyebrow pointing his index finger at the phone.

"It is Zayn." Gigi said getting up on her feet. "So does these messages are." She added showing him his phone screen.

"You're checking my messages behind my back. Are you like serious?" Zayn threw the towel on the bed.

"Checking your message isn't big deal but the thing is you're talking to that girl." Gigi crossed her hands over her chest.

"Perrie." Zayn said with stiffness.

"Do I look I give a damn?" Gigi rolled her eyes.

Zayn sighed. "Gi listen you read the message right?" Zayn said taking steps towards her. "Was there anything wrong in them ? Was there? No right!" He held her by the shoulder.

Gigi looked at him. "Perrie was a good friend of mine and I just want that friend back nothing else... I'm just casually talking to her as I'm taking to Liam and Niall. That's it." He gave a smile.

Gigi nodded her head slowly and gave a smile. Zayn smiled back and hugged her.

"But promise me you wouldn't talk to her." Gigi said while hugging her.

Zayn pulled away with a frown "Excuse me?"

"Yeah I don't like you taking to her. So you wouldn't talk to her." Gigi smiled.

"No wait.... I know you're my girlfriend but that doesn't mean you can decide to whom I can talk or not." Zayn said shaking his head.

"You're fighting with me because of that stupid girl" She yelled pointed her finger at him.

"Perrie."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THAT LITTLE BITCH ." Gigi threw her arm in the air frustedly.

Zayn ran his finger though his slightly wet hair. "Damn it. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" He yelled back.

"You know what I don't wanna deal with your shits right now. I'm going out with some friends." Gigi said rolling her eyes.

She was picking up her purse and phone from the bed when Zayn spoke. "Don't come back." Zayn mumbled but loud enough for Gigi to hear.

"Wha-what did you just say?" Gigi straightened up narrowing her eyes.

"You heard me don't come back. I-I'm really done with you and your stupid tantrums."

"You-you aren't breaking up with me right?" Gigi asked with a confused face. "You can't." She added this as it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"I can. And I am. Sorry but We are over Gigi. Now please leave." He held his hand towards the gate indicating her to leave.

"You know what Zayn Mailk you are gonna pay for it." (In Harry's voice) Gigi glared at him before leaving.

Zayn sat on the bed head in his hands. "Do I.....? " He mumbled. "No obviously I don't love her..." He looked up from his hands.

"Shit man." Zayn said as he lay on his bed.

Any guess who is the her at the end? 😏