137. Will you?

I'm so sorry for the wait. Remember I told you guys something gonna happen not big but small one so yeah here it is.

Hope you guys enjoy 🙂

So many things happened in last one and half year. Zayn came back. She had never thought it would happen. When Zayn left her, it felt like her whole world crashed in a second. She wasn't sure if she would be able to love anyone else as she loved him.

Alex was a great guy, she did love him but not as Zayn and unconsciously she knew it always. But when Zayn came back everything changed. She wanted to hate him, she tried to. But couldn't. Falling for all over again was wrong but it felt so right, it felt so easy.

Perrie took some water in her hand and let it slip through her fingers, only leaving the petals on her head. She decided to capture the moment. Perrie wiped her hands in the towel, palace next to her tub. She grabbed the drink Zayn had placed for her and with the other hand, she took her phone. Clicking a photo of it, she posted in on her Instagram story.

After a while she got up from the tub and dried herself with the towel, she wrapped another one around her body

After a while she got up from the tub and dried herself with the towel, she wrapped another one around her body. "Zayn?" She called as stepped in the bedroom of their rented Villa. She called several times, standing in front of the dressing table mirror. But no reply. She was about to walk out of the room, to see if he was in another room, something caught her eyes on the bed.

Perrie looked at the dress with an amused look. She noticed the small note beside it. picking it up she read 'Get ready beautiful.' She turned it around. 'Take your time ;)'

 'Take your time ;)'

Perrie grinned.

After almost one hour later, Perrie was dressed in that dress Zayn had left, her balayage hair was left open. But she wasn't sure what to do next. She quietly walked out of their bedroom to the living area. It was already dark outside and the chilly yet pleasant sea wind was entering through the window. Perrie noticed another note at the glass table in front of the couch. There was a red rose with it. She picked both of it. 'Meet me at the beach, Ms. Edwards.'

"Okay, this is getting interesting Mr. Malik." Perrie mumbled to herself. She was genuinely getting excited for the surprise date Zayn had planned.

The back side of their villa was attached to the private side of the beach. And it was quite great for both of them as Paps would have no access to that side unless they came in a boat. The only photos the paps got were the one when they were hanging at the front garden.

Perrie walked out of the back door

Perrie walked out of the back door. The backyard was decorated with yellow light bulbs and fairy lights. With a smile, holding the rose in her hand Perrie walked towards the beach. Hundreds of bulbs were placed one after one on both sides of the path. Perrie walked until she reached the beach.

There was a tent in the middle of the beach. But instead of tent clothe it was decorated with flower, leaves, branches and more fairy lights. Zayn wasn't there too. She walked to it. There were a blanket, a few pillows and a table with little candles and wine glasses.

Perrie lightly touched one of the flowers with a smile, which were hanging from the tent

Perrie lightly touched one of the flowers with a smile, which were hanging from the tent. She suddenly felt someone wrapping their arms around her waist. Zayn. Her smile grew bigger. "Hey, there beautiful." Zayn mumbled in her ears, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Hey." Perrie smiled back and touched Zayn's right cheeks softly.

Holding her by her waist Zayn turned Perrie around, so now she was facing him. They both smiled. Zayn gave her a kiss on the lips. Pulling back, still with the amused face Perrie spoke "When did you plan all these? It's beautiful."

"Why thank you, beautiful." Zayn smiled.

"Hope you brought your precious camera. Your fans are already obsessed with your photography skills and if you click these and post them, they will go crazy literally.''

"Stop being jealous of my photography skills." Zayn crinkled his nose, making Perrie laughed. "But.." Zayn bit her bottom lips, taking a deep breath, he smiled. "I need to talk to you about something important." Zayn slowly let his hands slip from her waist and took a hold of her hand.

"Marry me?" Zayn whispered looking up to her face from her hands.

"Aha?"

"Perrie, most of my entire life has been like most of it .... riding a roller coaster in a pitch black cave, never knowing where I'm at or what's coming up next. I've had my up's and downs. You've given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself, a reason build and keep relationships. You've taught me the importance of family and helped me make amends with mine. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I'm riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart... you are my world. And I have lived without you and this life was going on ... but to be honest I started really living since you came back. You know Love, romance, passions are nothing else but words ... but with you, these words got the value. And I-I know you're going to hesitate, you have your own doubts in your head and I also know that I was the one who gave you the reason and I messed up in past very badly but I'm not gonna repeat the mistake anymore cause I know how life is without you. You are my best friend, the one person I can't imagine living without anymore. You were, you are and you always will be the absolute love of my life, in my heart my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend...and now... I want you to be my wife." Not looking away from her blue eyes, Zayn pulled out a blue velvet box from his pocket and knelt down in front of her.

"Perrie Edwards will you marry me?" Zayn asked as he opened the box.

(P.s. Zayn's look on the media)