93. FACE TIMING

Zayn waved at the screen as soon as he saw his beautiful girlfriend holding a pillow tightly against her chest.

"hey baby girl." He said with a smile.

"Hi...." She said quietly resting her chin on the pillow a small pout in her lips.

"What happened?" He asked with a frown. Suddenly Hatchi barked coming next to Zayn. Zayn smiled and ruffled his head.

Perrie let out a whining noise. "The face timing is a very bad idea and I'm hating this."

"Why?" Zayn asked with frown in his forehead. He looked worried.

"After seeing you and hatchi on the other side of the camera I miss you guys more than ever." She tighten her grip around the pillow.

Zayn smiled.

"Baby girl I-" But before Zayn could finish his sentence someone else spoke.

"Hey it that Zayn on the face time?" A voice spoke.

Zayn rolled his eyes as he saw Luke appearing to the screen out of no where and sat beside his girlfriend on the bed.

Perrie gave a small smile. Luke was a great friend and a great guy. He always made her laugh but sometimes she felt like he never leaves her alone.

She was talking to Zayn on facetime after two days and she obviously didn't wanted to be disturbed that's why she came to her room. But Perrie being Perrie didn't said anything.

Perrie was also way to oblivious about the feelings Luke was growing for her.

"Hey man what's up?" Luke asked into the camera.

"Nothing much... What about you?" Zayn tried way too hard to sound polite. And Luke sensed that.

"Same...just having blast in the tour." Luke gave a half smirk and half smile.

Zayn nodded. There was pause before Luke turned towards Perrie. "Perry Perry come on let's go." He said.

"Where?" Perrie frowned looking at him.

"Everyone is going out for sight seeing."

"Umm...you guys go...I'm not in mood." Perrie shook her head.

"What! Obviously no... I'm not leaving you behind... Let's go out you will feel better." Luke gave a ear to ear smile.

Zayn watching the whole thing from the other side of the screen quietly. He was pissed off. He was beyond pissed off.

Perrie looked at the screen with hesitating look. Zayn's lip was pressed into a thin line. "Go with them you will feel better." He gave a forced smile.

"But-"

"Go... We will talk in the night." Zayn gave a smile.

"I love you." Perrie smiled at the screen.

Zayn gave a smiled. A genuine smile. "I love you too." He gave a flying kiss. Perrie also kissed her long for a quite while giving him a long flying kiss.

He smiled at her and gave a small smirk to Luke when he noticed Luke was giving him a sort of death glare from behind.

Zayn's smirk got bigger.

But that smirk didn't last long when he saw the screen went black.

Zayn felt a a wave of jealousy when he thought of Perrie and Luke sight seeing and having fun.

Zayn was pissed off.

What obviously not. I-I haven't forgotten about this book. This is ridiculous.... Nooo you guys are A-ha wrong. Yes.... I haven't forgotten... Yeah 😅😅😅

See you guys hundred days later.