• 18 •

---

Me and Millie are comfortable laying at our comfortable beds, except mine is a little bit bigger because Millie told me to have the bigger bed, ugh she is too nice.

"When will you take a swim?" Millie suddenly asked me, with her blanket covering bottom part of her body.

"When the sun is setting" I answered Millie's question, with my blanket also covering my bottom part of my body.

"I'll join you" Millie said and gave me a nice smile, she then continued to scroll down on her phone, I did the same but I kept on overthinking about myself because I didn't bring clothes for 2 days! So I asked Millie ------

"Hey Millie, uhhh ---"

"Yeah?" Millie cut me off, stopped scrolling on her phone and looked at me.

"I have no extra clothes, Is there any clothes shops nearby?" I asked Millie.

"Oh yeah, Nick told me about the clothes shop. It's really near to this motel"

"So when leave this motel, look at your left and you will literally see a big sign that says 'Mini Shop' and you can buy clothes there" Millie gave me the directions nicely.

"Thanks Mills!" I said as I removed the blanket from covering my lower body,stood up, walked towards the door and softly opened the doorknob and left my room.

- Finn Wolfhard -

milliebobbybrown

2:16 AM

hey mills

oh hey finn

so im here to tell you
that dont let y/n go to the
mini shop

oof

too late..
seen by finnwolfhardofficial

---

"Guys! If you see Y/n walking, stop her! Don't let her get to the mini shop!" I begged for Jeremy and Caleb to do it and they nodded.

Okay, Y/n doesn't have some extra clothes for this stay at the beach, so why not suprise her by buying her clothes? I mean, I don't know her size but still...I'll buy her oversized shirts and sweaters because I imagined her wearing oversized clothes and I think it will look cute on her.

I then quickly entered the mini shop and went straight to the women's section, damn it feels weird going in this section alone.

Shirts, right here. Okay... extra large, or maybe just large? I really think it would be really cute if y/n wears oversized shirts.

Okay, I got the shirts time to pay for it but wait ------ Y/n needs new underwear and bras right? Wait, I can't do this alone. I don't feel weird anymore because I remembered that I'm doing this for Y/n and there's no reason for me being embarrassed because I'm doing this for her, but it still feels a little bit weird because I don't know her bra size and It would be a perv of me if I ask her friends about that...underwear? Calvin Klein?

I then grabbed some of Calvin Klein underwears and I started to hear Jeremy and Caleb talking to someone, shit is it Y/n? I need to hurry. I could hear what they were saying ----

"Just let me in! I need to buy clothes!" I heard Y/n said, trying to pass through Jeremy and Caleb.

"Oh uhh no Y/n! The workers are doing something but they NEED TO HURRY UP!" I heard Caleb shouting and was talking about me.

I started to shake and get really nervous because the I got stucked on something, and that something is the bras, the bra size, I don't want to be a perv and imagine Y/n wearing it, just no. Just deal with it, I grabbed 3 bras but all of them three has the same size, after that, I quickly went to the shorts and the pants section and picked out comfortable shorts and comfortable pants.

"COME ON WORKERS! HURRY UP!" I heard Caleb shouting and targetting me.

I quickly went to the register and pulled out my wallet. The cash register then gave me a look, not a disgusted look but more like a 'awww' look, the cash register was a girl and I just smiled at her because gaved me a look. She quickly put them all in a plastig bag.

"That would be -----"

"HERE TAKE MY MONEY! KEEP THE CHANGE" I said quickly, gave the cash register 50 dollars, took the plastic bag and told the cash register ----

"Please don't let that girl enter this mini shop!" I begged for the cash register and she nodded, I gave her a quick thank you and quickly left the mini shop with the other exit.

Jeremy saw me exited the shop, I gave him a sign to cover Y/n's eyes, he nodded and covered her eyes, while he was covering it...I ran as fast as I can to Y/n's room.

I then stopped running infront of Y/n's room door, I catched my breath and I was sweating. I then knocked three times and Millie opened the door.

"Oh my goodness! Finn!" Millie said with her worried eyes.

"Leave this on --- Y/n's bed and ----" I was out of breath.

"Okay Finn, breathe it, breathe out" I followed what Millie asked me to do and I calmed down.

"Okay okay, Leave this on Y/n's bed and send her a message that she needs to go to her room because it's urgent okay?" I said, giving Millie the plastic bag filled of clothes for Y/n.

"Okay okay, I'll send a message now" Millie said then took the plastic bag from me, I then gave her a smile, a quick thank you and decided to go back to my room to take a nap.

-----

A/N: ok but the cringe is literally killing me silently