• 36 •

iMessage

Frogface 🐸

11:28 AM

hey frogface u alright

yeah, just confused
at all this napkins

and why does pads have wings

what????

oh my god u dont know about girls

that is not true

well ok then
but i think ure doing
great sweetie

i know i am heheh

just pls hurry the fuck up

ok ok

----

Finn Wolfhard

Damn, there is alot of napkins in here. But what does Y/n use? God this is so awkwa--

"Hi! Are you Finn Wolfhard?" A short girl with short brown hair asked me, she was kinda shivering.

"Uh yeah" I answered her and she began to squeal, goddamn.

"Can I please take a picture with you?" The girl asked me with her phone on the app Camera already.

"Yeah su--"

The girl then suddenly put me on a headlock and took 100 pictures, I wasn't even ready to smile.

The girl then stopped headlocking me, her eyes widened and her smile couldn't go away.

"Oh my god! Thank yo-" The girl's excitement then stopped and looked on our left side which is the shelf full of napkins and tampons.

"Why you on the the girls' section? And infront of the napkins? And holding a napkin?" The girl asked me seriously with her confused eyebrows.

Oh shit, I'm caught.

"Oh uhh ---"

"Are you gonma buy napkins for Y/n?!?! Oh my god! I need to take a pic for this!" The girl's excitement came back and took pictures of me holding a fucking napkin, I wasn't told that she is gonna take pictures of me holding a napkin.

"No wait!" I shouted at the girl as she started to immediately leave the shop smiling and so excited.

Yep, I'm fucked but I really need to hurry, I'm sure Y/n is covered with blood right now.

I grabbed one box of overnight napkins and napkins with...wings? Didn't know napkins have wings, dang I don't know about girls.

I then awkwardly walked towards the cashier and the cashier looked like my age, has blonde hair and blue eyes.

The girl was writing something on her notebook, when I placed the napkins on the cashier stand,when I placed the napkins on the stand, the girl took his eyes off the paper she was writing on and looked at me, confused.