• 33 •

so the next chapters will be in real life, there will not be that much social medias on the next chapters. I hope u guys still like this story sksksksk

----

"Nick can you drive me home?"
I seriously asked Nick and it made him confused.

"Uhm, it hasen't been two days" Nick said confusely and took off his headphones.

"I don't care, I wanna go home. I'm home sick" I explained to Nick, my arms crossed.

"Homesick? It's been a day" Nick said, confused and his right eyebrow raised.

"JUST DRIVE ME FUCKING HOME NICK!"
I couldn't hold my anger and I let it out on Nick, oops.

"Oh shi- I'm sorry Nick" I apologized to Nick, he nodded and smiled.

"It's okay Y/n, I understand that you're mad. I'll start the car and get your things" Nick gave me a warm smile and stood up.

Me and Nick then left his motel room door, I went towards my motel room while Nick went towards the parking lot.

---

"What do you mean 'I'm going home'
Y/n?" Millie asked me seriously with her confused eyebrows.

"Something happened, I wanna go home" I said as I put the clothes in a plastig bag.

"I understand, I don't wanna force you. Just message me or anything if something happens okay?" Millie said and gave me a weak smile.

Having Millie as a friend is awesome, she doesn't force me or anything and she easily understands me. I love her so much.

"Thanks Mills, you're the best" I said and hugged Millie, she hugged back, we hugged for seconds then seperate my body from hers.

"But...can I come with you? Not at your house, like join you and Nick in the van?" Millie said softly.

"Sure Mills! Why not?" I said excitedly, Millie then squealed and gave me a quick hug.

I was ready to leave this place, I mean... this place is one of the best places I have ever visited with the best people ever.

My mind sucks.

Out of nowhere, my mind is trying to say that I should stay. I began to hesitate if I should stay or should I go.

No turning back --- no, I can turn back but I just wanna go home this instant.

Me and Millie left our motel room, I already miss the comfy bed. The first thing I saw outside was the squad except Finn was eating barbeque and they are all laughing, I tried my best to walk pass them without looking or talking to them, I ignored them but they didn't ignored me.

"Y/n" I heard Jaeden's soft voice, their laughing stopped and they all looked at me.

There was a long and awkward silence. I just continued to walk ---

"Can you please tell us what happened"
Sadie softly said.

I started to think about everything what happened again, out of nowhere a tear fell down from my eye, I looked stupid as fuck.

"Y/n!" Millie's eyes widened when she saw tears flowing down my face.

What if me and Finn did kiss?

Then I would be cheating.

"Y/n, can we leave later? The van kinda... had a problem and I need to fix something" Nick appeared out of nowhere, sweating.

"Oh, then what time should we leave?" I asked Nick.

"Uhhh tonight?" Nick said and gave me a weak smile.

"Okay" I sighed in dissapointment.

Nick then nodded left again, he walked towards the parking lot.

"Y/n, do you want to hangout with the squad before you leave?" Millie whispered, looked at me then looked at the squad eating barbeque.

I looked at Millie then at the squad, they were still confused and worried.

I mean...I want to hangout with the best people before I leave so, why not?

"Sure, why not?" I whispered to Millie, a smile then appeared on Millie's face and she looks so excited.

"Okay guys, Y/n will leave tonight so now... Y/n is all ours and spend the time while Y/n is still here!" Millie said and she kept on jumping, when the squad heared the news, they all started to celebrate, shout and kept on jumping.

"YAY!" Noah celebrated, he then walked towards me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me where the table is, the table that is full of barbeque, fries, sprite, hotdogs and beer. Yum, except for the beer.

"You haven't had breakfast yet right?" Jeremy asked me with barbeque sauce on his mouth and three fries on his left hand. Mood.

"Nope" I answered Jeremy, looked at him then looked at the delicious looking food.

"Eat up!" Caleb says happily, smiled at me then looked back at his phone.

I nodded and sat down on the sand, my eyes spotted the delicious barbeque and my hand immediately took one.

Goddamn, it was delicious like it was made by the angels in heaven.

"Hey Y/n, do you drink?" Jaeden asked me with a bottle of beer on his right hand.

"No, and I'm not allowed to" I said and gave the bottle of beer a disgusted look, yes I know the bottle doesn't have feelings but I still gave it a look.

"How old are you?" Sophia asked me.

"I'm 17" I answered Sophia, she then smiled at me.

"Then you're legal to drink now, but you can't buy beers in pubs or stuff because that's illegal" Sophia explained and handed me a bottle.

"No, I dont wanna drink. It taste so bad!" I said, and gave the bottle back to her.

"Yes! I'm not alone! It tastes so bad! Right Y/n?" Noah cheered, smiled then gave me a high five. Noah is such an innocent lil bean, he is too precious.

"Come on, just try it again! Your taste buds must have change okay?" Caleb said as he put his phone on his front pocket and handed me a bottle again.

"Okay but I'll drink later, like at 5 pm? I just need some sleep, I'm kinda tired" I gave the bottle back and stood up.

"We understand but you promise that you'll have one single bottle at 5 pm m'kay?" Jaeden asked me and smiled.

"Promise"

They all nodded and gave me a warm smile, I also gave them a smile and went straight to my room.

-----

sorry, this was such mess and you can hate me all u want for not telling ya'll that you have a bf lmaooooo

5 days later, i opened wattpad and -

YAY I LOVE U ALL HEHE