Chapter 7 - Instant Connection

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the epic delay in posting the latest chapter, I've had a super hectic last few weeks

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the epic delay in posting the latest chapter, I've had a super hectic last few weeks... Hope you'll all enjoy this super dose of Lennon & Kye flirtation to make up for it ;) Let me know what you think! <3

Becky xx

---

Chapter 7

Instant Connection

There was only one place he could be. The place where he first came to find me. Something was drawing me to his presence, so I took a rowboat directly out to the grotto.

Now it was my turn to find him.

"Kye?" I called, as I docked the boat by the cave walls. "Are you there?"

My voice echoed back to me. There was no other sound but the lapping waves and squawking seagulls in the distance.

I shifted out the boat, gripping the clothes I'd just bought at one of the tourist stands along the beach. An oversized Melwyn Bay T-Shirt and green shorts. I figured they might come in useful seeing as how the hoodie and jeans I already gave to Kye were probably long gone by now.

"It's me," I tried again, heading deeper into the grotto. "Just me. No one else. You can come out."

Even though I was expecting to see him, I still jumped in surprise as a head of dark curls emerged out of the pool of water beside me, followed by two dark eyes and a massive grin.

"You came back for me," he beamed. "I knew you'd come back. I knew it!"

I took a tiny step closer. "I would have come sooner, but Mum trapped me in the house. And then I needed some time to work out what was going on. I didn't know about you before..."

Kye swam up to me and clambered out of the water. I caught a glimpse of emerald green beneath him, but it was gone as soon as he stepped onto the grotto floor. He was now completely naked and not ashamed of the fact one little bit.

"You didn't know about me?" he exclaimed. "But Lennon, we talk almost every single day. You're telling me you had no idea I was there?"

"I... well, I..." I stammered. It was really hard not to look at his toned, muscular body. At his... you know. It was certainly something for him to be proud of, but I wasn't used to seeing anyone's body on display like that. It was intimidating. "C...Can you put these clothes on before we talk?"

I handed him the tourist clothes, looking down at the water with a blush as I did so. Kye laughed and wriggled into the T-Shirt. "Wow, you humans are really shy about your bodies, aren't you? They are kind of weird I guess. It's taken me all night to get used to everything going on with it. Really different from a tail, believe me."

The T-Shirt was so big that it went down to his knees. Thankfully. Or maybe not so thankfully. I kind of missed looking at him now he was covered up. What was wrong with me?