3. nashville

Another town, another monster brings the boys to Nashville, Tennessee. All three are spread out with books and laptops at a local library researching the town's history. Cas is deep in thought over whether or not the Grand Ole Opry had connections with the towns recent election, Sam is in his own world studying maps, and Dean is barely focused on anything because the dark-haired angel sitting across from him keeps unconsciously biting his lip and it's driving him mad. He tries to conceal his frustration by crossing his legs and deep breaths, but his awareness keeps being pulled back to the angelic lips.

With one final pull of teeth across flesh, Dean is pushed over the edge. "Two can play at this game," He mumbles. He decides to pray to Castiel, all the dirty thoughts that are crossing his mind. 'Cas if you can hear this prayer, tap your finger twice on the desk.'

Castiel glances up at the older Winchester and taps his finger twice before turning back to his work. A smirk crosses Dean's face. 'Castiel you've got me hot and bothered right now. You keep biting down on your lip and it's honestly turning me on. I wish I was making out with you right now. I want your hands all over me. I want your lips taking in every inch of my body they please to take.'

Cas clears his throat and shifts in his seat. He tries to sink his thoughts deeper into his work, but another prayer from Dean comes drifting into his mind. 'I wish you would pin me down across one of these tables here. I know you want to. I won't even need bindings this time. I'll be good I swear. What with people watching, you'd want me to behave, right?'

If this is how Dean wanted to act in public, teasing him out where other eyes will not let him handle the situation how he would damn well please, then so be it. If pleasure is what he wants, then pleasure is what he'll get. Cas brings one of his hands under the table and aims his palm towards Dean's legs. With ease, he uses his energy to uncross Dean's legs and push them against the legs of the chair. Invisible bindings hold them in their place.

Dean's eyes snap up to meet an angry blue. Castiel tilts his head and squints his eyes. When the invisible bindings pull tighter, Dean takes a shaky breath and averts his eyes again, gripping on the corner of some book in front of him. Cas reaches his free hand to the corner of his own book so that there's just the slightest bit of skin-to-skin contact between him and Dean. Little enough to go unnoticed, but plenty enough to send a huge wave of intense pleasure from his knuckle, up Dean's arm, and down his torso to his crotch.

Dean bites back a moan and dips his head. His legs try to kick from the bindings, only to have new ones pulled across his lower stomach, holding him to the back of his chair. "Dean, have you found anything that might help us with the case?" Cas asks, sending another surge of pleasure into his body.

Dean lets the wave pass before letting out a meek "Can't make heads or tails of any of this." He brings his head up again, breaths heavy and heart racing.

"How about you, Sam? Anything?" Cas asks, turning to him.

"Learning a lot, but nothing that will really help with the case." He sighs and folds up the map he was looking at. "I'm going to go grab us some lunch, usual, Dean?"

Dean goes to answer his brother but is cut short by a fast-moving and intense surge pushing him right to the edge of orgasm. He covers any moans that would escape with a rough cough. "Yeah sounds good."

Sam nods and gets up from the table, leaving the dom and sub together in a library. As soon as his brother is out of the area, Dean slumps forward over the table. Castiel reaches his hand forward and intertwines his and Dean's fingers, giving him more leverage over the flow of his grace. "Dean. So quick to tease me." He starts to let a soft and steady stream of energy slip between them. "If pleasure is what you want, all you had to do was ask."