Night school.. more like Hell

I was sound asleep until someone knocked on my door. I got up and quickly opened the door and said "What the Fuck do you want?" "I have your uniform Ms.Nightshade." "Oh, Sorry Reiji." "It's quite alright." "Be ready in ten minutes." Then he teleported out. I put in my headphones and quickly re applied my concealer and left my hair down but put a black on the right and a gold rose on the left. I didn't like the uniform so I put this on.

(You have two sleeves and black leggings)I then did my makeup the same as last time exept I added mascara and eyeliner

I then did my makeup the same as last time exept I added mascara and eyeliner. I still had Five minutes to get dressed. So I just grabbed my bag and locked my door. Then I went down into the living room with everyone else. I sat in Latio's lap. It suprised everyone even Latio. You see, I'm quite fond of Latio because I know why he is so perverted. Yui came down three minutes late and Reji lectured her until I said "Were gonna be Fucking late if we don't hurry up." Everyone got up and suddenly Latio started to carry me. "Whaaa!?" Latio then Chuckled softly and petted my hair. I smiled and stayed in his arms A/N aww a bonding moment❤️♥️ That shocked everyone. I continued to stay in his lap. Reiji started to lecture me about my outfit but I ignored him and fell asleep.

~Yui P.o.v~
Ugh. Why did my sinful sister have to come here. She's already bonding with them it's making me mad. "Hmph!" I say while crossing my arms and turning my head everyone else ignored me.

~Shiro pov.~
I woke up to fangirls screaming. I groaned and said "Stupid FUCKING fan girls." Latio chuckled and said "They are stupid at times." I looked up at him and smiled. That shocked everyone. I then sat up and pushed up my shades and prepared for the fangirls. Once I stepped out of the Limo I started to play my music. I ignored all Dem hoes untill one yanked my headphones out and said "You stupid fucking whore why the Fuck do you live with the Sakamaki's. I turned around to her and a very very dark aura shrouded me. I then said "You messed with the wrong bitch bitch." I picked her up and threw her about 10 feet away and dusted off my hands and continued like nothing happened. Everyone looked at me scared. The Sakamaki's only looked suprised except for Yui. She looked scared. I just rolled my eyes and walked into the school. Then Reiji handed me my schedule and told me not to cause alot of trouble or you'll get a punishment. I blurted out "That's kinky." Reiji said "What?" "Nothing, Nothing." I muttered I was in the same class as Latio. I followed Latio into the class room and the teacher said "Class be quiet we have a new human student." "Bitch I ain't human." I stated. "Then what are you?" She spat back "Vampire and something else for me to know and you to find out." I then said "If anyone messes with me you will end up like the girl in front of the school or Worse got it? Everyone shook their head fearfully except for Latio and some other dude. I sat down beside Latio and slept Through class until Latio woke me up. Next period was cooking. I went to go to the Class but I heard glass break and a voice yell "STUPID HUMAN I HATE BITTER THINGS LIKE COFFEE!!" "I-Im sorry" I heard Yui wimper. "Don't apologise if you don't mean it!" Kanato yelled I teleported to Kanato which suprised him and I handed him a huge bag of cookies. He thanked me for the sweets and I noticed he put Yui's bag on the roof as a punishment. I went to cooking class and Latio asked me to cook him some Takoyaki. I agreed and made him some. He said they were delicious. I said "I know a way you can pay me back." "What does Ore-Sama have to do?" "I want your blood." He looked shocked but nodded at me I went over to him and lowerd his collar and bit into his neck. I made it not hurt since I was feeling 'nice.' I gently smiled at him thanked him and walked away. I found the music room with a sleeping Shu on the couch. I laughed quietly and went to the piano and started to play this.

(UnRavel Tokyo Ghoul piano)
I didn't notice I had silently tears going down my face until someone hugged me from behind and wiped my tears away. Shu muttered "Don't.. cry.. little piano.." he picked me up and layed down on the couch with me pressed on his chest. I snuggled up to his chest and he gave me an earbud and I gladly accepted. He was listening to this :

(I almost fell asleep while listening to this hehe 😅) my eyes slowly wavered and I fell asleep.

~Nightmare~
"I was locked in a cage all alone isolated from everyone. Not many people knew of my existence. It was mainly for the fact I was the last surviving Vampire-Demon. Over to the right where whips and iron pokers. he would come in daily and torture me just for fun and being a demon. One day he grabbed an iron pokers stuck it in a very hot flame and carved a Rose in cased in a circle on half of my back.

 One day he grabbed an iron pokers stuck it in a very hot flame and carved a Rose in cased in a circle on half of my back

It hurt like nothing I've ever felt before. You wonder who he is? Why the one and only Seji Komori..."

~End of Nightmare~
I woke up shaking and crying silently. I realized I was in my bed and Shu was beside me. I started to cry even harder trying to not let sobs escape but some did. I didn't realize but Shu opened his eyes and heard me crying. He gently hugged me and pulled me to his chest and started to pet my hair. After I calmed down he asked me "Why where you crying?" I said "Oh nothing, Just a silly Nightmare." "If it was silly you wouldn't be crying." I knew he was right and debated telling him. I ended up telling him the whole story. He looked shocked and angered he asked me if he could see it. I reluctantly agreed and pulled up the back of the shirt. He looked at it and traces his fingers on it on it. As he did I flinched. He then pulled the back of my shirt down and told me told me Reiji said dinner was ready. I nodded and grabbed his hand and teleported down into the kitchen with him. Everyone exept for Ayato,Latio,Shu, and Yui were shocked. "What can a vampire not teleport." I said in a jokingly manner "Your a vampire?!" 3 voices ask shocked (Yes even Reiji) "Hell yeah Bitches!!" Yui scoffed. "Have anything you need to say Blondie?" Everyone exept for reiji and Shu where Laughing but they were smirking. "Yes I do!" Yui said "Then be my fucking guest and say it!" "U-Um w-well ehehe." *anime sweat drop* "Exactly!" I noticed that I was still holding Shu's  hand so I let it go so we could go eat. End of chapter two