Happy V day and something else.

Happy Valentines day loves! I just also wanted to remind you this day is happy for people but also tragic for people in Parkland Florida.
Here is a article from Wikipedia on  what happened on today exactly 1 year ago.

On February 14, 2018, a gunman opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killing seventeen students and staff members and injuring seventeen others.Witnesses identified nineteen-year-old former student Nikolas Cruz as the assailant, and he was arrested in Coral Springs by the Broward County Sheriff's Officeshortly after he escaped the scene shortly after he escaped the scene; Cruz had purchased food at Walmart and McDonald'srestaurants after leaving the scene of the shooting.Cruz confessed to being the perpetrator, and he was charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder and 17 counts of attempted murder. Police and prosecutors have not yet offered a motive and are investigating "a pattern of disciplinary issues and unnerving behavior". My condolences to each in every victim who died and  to every victim who survived stay strong and I hope in the future schools will be safer. This is a day of grief but it needs to be remembered so we can do something about it.