Real life(135)

Ariana's POV

I wake up to Dylan gently shaking my shoulder with a concerned look on his face. Immediately I sit up and lean my head on top of his broad shoulders. "What is it babe?" I ask softly in a crisp morning voice. He points to the tv on the wall in front of us. I squint trying to read the small words on the bottom of the screen. Justin Bieber reportedly in critical condition after being a victim in a hit in run last night in Los Angeles after leaving local restaurants Providence. As soon as I finish reading that sentence a memory launched into my head. "Remember that guy that was looking in the window at us yesterday?" I asked him in a worried tone. "Yeah...." he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "You don't think it was Justin do you?" I ask nervously. He freezes and turns off the tv. Only a few seconds later a million thoughts went off in my head. Did he come to see me? It couldn't have been him because the photo that was released of him on Monday looked nothing like that. Maybe he cleaned up. Was that the last time I'll ever see him alive? My heart sinks into my stomach. "Babe I'm going to go outside for a minute." I say to Dylan as I crawl out of bed. He nods and kisses me gently on the lips. Once I get on the balcony I feel the breeze flow through my hair and bounce up and down on my back. I don't know what to do. Should I see him? Call him? No. I can't. I'm the reason this is happening. If I only listened to him he wouldn't have left his house and would be safe. He could be dead. All because of me. I collapse into the chair next next to me and try my best to hold on my tears. Why would he come out to that restaurant just because I was there. In that moment everything that I have been ignoring in my head flooded out. He really loves me.

*3 months later* (July)

Justin's POV

I wake up with sharp pain all over my body and a splitting headache. When I open my eyes I see about ten doctors and nurses looking down on me. "He's awake" one yells to the rest of the team. "Hey there Mr. Bieber" one of the doctors says. "Why the fuck am I here? What happened?" I asked looking at all the machines connected to my body. None of them answer and walk around go work with the machines. "Why the fuck are none of you answering me? Please. I need answers!" I yell trying to get their attention."You have been in a coma for the last 3 months after hit by a car." One says. All at once my memories rush into my head. I remember talking to Ariana on the phone, I remember going out to Providence that night, I remember seeing Dylan, and getting hit by a car. Ariana. "Do any of you know anything about Ariana grande's wedding?" I ask hoping for an answer. "Well, I know that the wedding is at the Breakers Palm Beach in Florida. That's about it" one of the nurses says. "Do you know when she's getting married? The date?" I ask anxiously. "The last time I heard it was July 12" she said while hooking up another bag of fluids. I glance at the calendar on the wall across from me. It's July 10th. Holy shit. Two days. "Get me out of this fucking place I need to leave! Now!" I yell ripping the IVs out of my arms and chest. I ignored the pain as I rose out of bed. "Sir calm down. Calm down. You can't leave yet!" She yells as I push her arms off of me. "Let go of me you bitch! I need to leave" I scream on the verge of a break down. She looks at the doctor and he nods. "Sir calm down and I will get the discharge papers" she says walking out of the room. "That's more fucking like it" I say sitting at the end of the bed avoiding eye contact. Once she comes back I fill out the papers as fast as I can and change into the clothes the doctors gave me and grabbed my phone and wallet. I run out of the hospital and call my assistant to get my car. My body aches but I ignored it. When she comes I sprint to the car. "Why are you already out of the hospital?" She asked as she tosses me the keys. "Not important. Call Jeremy he'll pick you up." I say as I slam my foot on the gas pedal. "What the fuck!" I hear as I drive off to the airport. Once I get there I park my car in the closest spot and run in. When I entered I ended up pushing through thousands of screaming girls. Holy shit I would love a security guard right now. When I get to the desk I get a ticket and run to terminal 7 so I don't miss my 10 o' clock flight. When I entered the plane I put the privacy screen up and put my head against the window and drowned myself in my thoughts.