The wedding(137)

Aris pov
My heart drops as I see him standing at the Alter in front of me. God he's so handsome. Once I was there in front of him I felt my mothers soft kiss against my cheek. "Go get him" she whispered letting go of my hand. I force a smile and wipe a tear. As I step up onto the alter Dylan grabs my hand. "You look... Wow" he says through is tears. I smile and give my flowers to Selena. I glance at all the people who were here for us today. For a second I close my eyes to take in everything that is happening. I picture the man of my dreams smiling in front of me telling me how much he loves me. Somehow, something didn't feel right. I'm marrying the man I love, with my close family and friends but even then it felt wrong. I open my eyes and gasp. I'm marrying the wrong person. My body is here but my heart belongs to Justin. I can't do this to Dylan. I love him, I'm overthinking this. Justin did me wrong. Dylan would never. Suddenly the chapels doors fly open. "Ariana Wait!" Justin yells as everyone looks at him and gasps.  "What are you doing here?" Dylan says angrily. "Doing what I should've done a long time ago" he says racing down the aisle to ari. Suddenly he smashes his lips onto hers. "What are you doing!" Dylan yells pushing him back. I wanted to pull him back and kiss him again but I knew I couldn't. It felt so right. God why haven't I said anything earlier. "I'm sorry Dylan but I still love her. I always have. I never stopped. I've tried man but I can't. I need her" Justin says crying. Everyone looks at us in shock. Dylan looks at Justin like he's about to kill him and winds up His fist. Right before he hits him I grab his hand. "WAIT! Stop! Dylan I'm sorry I haven't been honest. I love you so much. You know that but this doesn't feel right. I'm sorry but... I" I start to cry and collapse into my hands. "W-What is it?" Dylan says placing his hand on my shoulder. "I love Justin.." I say softly regretting it instantly. Dylan pulls his hand off. "Why didn't you tell me?" He said looking crushed. "I couldn't. I didn't know. Seeing him here again. At our wedding makes me realize that.. it's supposed to be him. I'm so sorry" I say sobbing into my dress. Dylan gets up and walks over to Justin. "Treat her right. She deserves it" he says walking past him. "Dylan Wait" I say weak. "No. It's fine. I get it" he says putting his hand on the doorknob. "I love you" I squeeze out. He says nothing and walks out. Everyone looked at me in shock. Dylan's family looked at me in disgust and walked out. "Ariana" Justin says sitting down on the alter next to me. "What" I say not lifting my head from the dress. "I'm sorry. For everything" says. I get up from the alter and race outside and sit on the cold concrete steps. Why did I do that? Did I make the right decision? Can I ever trust Justin again? Suddenly I hear the door open and see Justin walk out and sit next to me. "Hey" he says putting his hand on my back. "Hey" I say back wiping my eyes. "You look amazing" he says smiling. "Thanks" I say soft. "Why did you wait till today?" I ask him looking at the clouds. "I wasn't ready. Last night I woke up from a coma and realized that I could've died and knew if i was gonna die today I'd have to tell you how I feel I couldn't watch you marry the wrong person. It wasn't fair or right." Justin says staring at me. My heart skips a beat as I grab his hand. "Justin" I say softly. "Y-Yeah" he responds. "I love you" I say putting my head on his shoulder. "I love you too" he says placing his head on mine. Finally something felt right. Being with him after almost two years felt perfect. I missed this. I missed him. This might not be the happy ending everyone or even myself pictured but here I am. I pick my head up from his shoulder and look into his beautiful eyes. They had the same sparkle as when we first starting dating. He smiles and looks right back at me. "I missed this" he said smiling putting his hand on my hip. I smile "me too". "I-" I cut off Justin and throw my lips on his. A firework went off in my chest. "Wanna get out of here?" He asks smiling. I nod as he picks me up and we walk to his motorcycle and drive off into the evening sunset.

That's a wrap on this book! Sorry about the wait!! I've been really busy! Hope everyone has a happy holiday and a great new year! Should I make a sequel?