Supernatural Research Club - 003

She ran. She drag me with her, and that shitty old building.

Those are my first memories in Mifune University.

At first glance everybody could understand that she is a sassy, cheeky and insistent. Indeed, I understood that, but it was too late. I drag into a hurricane.

I was in that shitty club building.

We were in front of a room. There was a plate, and there was a text in that plate.

"Witch Club". I said loud. What is that? Joke? Actually, it was kind of creepy. Don't tell me people actually believe in that crap!

I was wrong. Whatever.

She stood. She turn her face to me.

"We will colonize in this room."

Heh? Colonize? What are we? Pilgrims?

By the way, I forgot to describe her. Let me do it.

She was about to one meter and forty centimeter long. She had short hair, but not that short maybe till her shoulders, and her hair was black. Her eyes were beautiful, and they were hazel. She also had milky white skin.

She was beautiful indeed, but I am sure that there is a tons of proverb for this situation.

I tried escape so many times, but she insisted.

"Sorry sorry I need to go. Could you please let me go?"

She did not understood even just one word. Gush, God damn it!! At least know what "go" is.

While I was trying to escape, someone come from the next club room.

He was good looking bespectacled boy. He had a triangular face. His hair covered his forehead, and it was brownish. He almost had same height with me. He was looking so smart.

You know genius type. He was wearing a suit. Normally, it would be normal, but it was not because he was about to same age as me and that girl.