Supernatural Research Club - 004

He started to speak.

"Ah. Is he a exchange student?"

She answered as I am not in there.

"Yea, I was in trouble. He wanted to join my club. I understand that part, but I cannot communicate with him. I don't know English that good."

Lair! You even don't know what "go" is, and how did you understand I want to join your club. Also what is Witch Club? Are you dumb? While thinking, he answered.

"Oh. I understand the situation. Let me handle that."

"Ah thanks. I owe you."

"-----------------------"

Hah? What he said?

"*******************"

"Sorry, What did you said?"

He turned to her, and continue to speak.

"I asked him his name, and whether he wanted to join or not and he answered to me."

"I want to join her club, and by the way my name is Luigi"

What the hell is going on here? Obviously he is lying! What am I? A flusher? I don't have a brother named Mario! I am not even a Italian!

Also what was that shitty words? What is that language? Even is there a language like that?

"Oh, hello Luigi. My name is Gaen Ruiko. I honored to accept you as my fellow club-mate."

Really? Will you stop this non sense!

"By the way what is your name Megane-kun*?"

"Ah, sorry I forget to tell my name. My name is Kanzaki  Souichirou."

Hey! I am here did you guys forget me, and I am take it back! You are an idiot!

"Do you want to join my club as well?"

"I want to hear about it. What actually is Witch Club, Gaen-san?"

Nice question bespectacled guy!

"Ah, actually it is not Witch Club. We will just colonize in this room. We will start Supernatural Research Club!"

"But first lets go to inside of room. I will explain everything there."

Here we go again. She grabbed my hand again. Shit.

"Let's go megane-kun, Luigi!"

Don't say Luigi for the god sake.....